1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Wild Weather Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ryzza5, Oct 28, 2012.

Tags:
  1. metalshredder7

metalshredder7 The One and Only...maybe.

Hope you guys over there are ok, seeing some pretty horrific images on the news and online.

2. ScoobSTi

ScoobSTi New Member

Bit of old news, but our car got fixed. The fuel injector randomly sprayed either high or low bits of fuel into the engine. Cost $400 to fix. :eek:

My dad and I found out a nearby gas station had fuel today, so we went to wait in line. It took 2 hours and a bunch of pushing to find out they only let each person get $20 USD worth of fuel. So now, we only have ~5 gallons of fuel. Or about 19 "litres". :cheeky:

3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Aha 19 litres. Are things getting back to relative normal Scoob or is it as slow and tedious as what the news has been showing?

4. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

There's been news? Haven't heard anything about Sandy in ages, only american news is the stupid election which is almost over thank goodness. :wdd:

5. ScoobSTi

ScoobSTi New Member

It is a bit slow but because it's the city, they are putting us at a higher "priority". It's bad for people that aren't in the city as work there is (I think) a lot slower.

I want it to be over too. :yawn:

TIMELESS likes this.
  6. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Looks like Americans have some more bad weather on the way

[​IMG]

ScoobSTi, Microphone and iNotACactus like this.
  7. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Surely that bad weather affects more than just America? :p

8. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Not according to the movies :p

9. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Anyone hear about massive hailstones in Naples, Italy?

[​IMG]

#69 Ryzza5, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  10. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Woah those are some giant balls of ice, I'm surprised by the laughing by those filming as come on if one of the big ones were to hit you I imagine it wouldn't exactly be fun.

11. Camel

Camel New Member

I imagine it would be death if one of the bigger ones hit you on the head. :eek:

And there's this now in the middle east. Covering Israel, Turkey, Cyprus. It was so bad in Syria that it even stopped the fighting.

#71 Camel, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  12. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

The latter I wouldn't mind if it continues then.

13. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Some wild weather in north-eastern Aus (QLD)

Category 2 cyclone hit early morning before dawn today as a Category 4 Hurricane, I believe it has since become Cat 3. Interestingly, despite the very high wind speeds, the actual movement of the storm across the continent is a slow 8km/hour.

Night before:

14. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

If Debbie could just stay north that'd be great. :hmmm:

15. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Funny that's what we usually say about most visitors :lol: :jk:

#75 Ryzza5, Mar 28, 2017
    Last edited by Ryzza5: Mar 28, 2017
    mau92 and TIMELESS like this.
  16. Ozzmcom