1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The retro Test Drive Unlimited new video thread

Discussion in 'Screens, Videos & Streams' started by DJoyTinnio, Dec 14, 2018.

1. DJoyTinnio

DJoyTinnio \,,/ {°ö°} \,,/

You never had the possibility to play and record at the same time when you where playing TDU back in the days ? But now you got a really overpowered PC and can finally show your wicked gameplay properly as it should be ? Well, feel free to post it here. I look forward to see blinky fresh pixels from the power pc's out there creating TDU content at its best. But there is one thing. Its got to be driven in hardcore mode :p . Joking. It's got to be good. Lemme start with an 80's freeride in a Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary.

#1 DJoyTinnio, Dec 14, 2018
    Last edited by DJoyTinnio: Dec 15, 2018
  2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member
    tduck team

3. TDUZoqqer

TDUZoqqer whomst'd that

Oh wow I really miss the game. Maybe I should install it again

4. DJoyTinnio

Supercool :p . In case you missed it , . That's how you solve the securom trouble with windows 10.

5. DJoyTinnio

Hey man. That's a good thought. Do it löl.

6. TDU Iceman

TDU Iceman Member

I want to make some videos after TDU Platinum comes out. Checking out the new cars and stuff. :D

7. DJoyTinnio

Wow, that's what i am talking about. Look at that framerate. Nice.