1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Grand Tour - It's showtime for Season 2!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TIMELESS, May 11, 2016.

1. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

The first picture somewhat made sense, the second picture - what the hell is that? :p

2. Camel

Camel New Member

I don't understand any of them. Let alone why there are bones everywhere. :hmmm:

3. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

I haven't seen the pics, but I have heard that they have large non-car-related missions at each tour location that they somehow make car-related.

4. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

5. Camel

Camel New Member

An Amazon original, but probably like the proper Top Gear. :hmmm:

6. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

What is on Hammond's face?! :oook:

7. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Facial hair, you should try it sometime :cheeky:

8. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

He looks like Eddie Jordan :lol: And I have you know I've gone full hobo and not shaved in weeks! :cheeky:

9. The Compensator

Facial hair ewww. I look like d'Artagnan if I don't shave for three four days, I was told. :lol:

10. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

I have had facial hair for like the last 2-3 years, done clean shaven like 3 or 4 times during that time and hated how baby faced I look so I have gone back to facial hair every time haha

11. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

I thought it was to be 'Iron Man' on their old CHM live shows but I'm a little concerned that he has kept it this long. Then again, when you remember his youthful DJ haircut.

12. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

TopGear hasn't quite tanked as badly as everyone expected, yes some of the episodes have been hilariously awful and the drama behind the scenes should be made into a soap daytime TV drama but all in all, it's not that bad.

I imagine these three are feeling the stress because of that. If this is just ridiculously scripted, not at all car related and not interesting to actual car fans then jesus they're going to be slaughtered by the media. Getting a bit nervous about this as it gets closer to airing, I do hope it's brilliant though, they've had a fair amount of time.

13. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

#33 Ryzza5, Jun 30, 2016
    Last edited by Ryzza5: Jun 30, 2016
  14. Camel

Camel New Member

I agree. They actually gel together unlike certain people in TG.

And did he say first of 12 episodes?

15. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

[​IMG]
    Media Tweets by Jeremy Clarkson (@JeremyClarkson) on Twitter

Not seen any other journalists put pics of the DB11 in their hands just yet (lots of videos of journalists driving a camouflaged pre-production vehicle were released about 2-3 months ago), has the star power of the trio gotten them an exclusive or whatever do you think? :hmmm: If not exclusive, in that they might not show the film before the media embargo is lifted, I still think they're one of the first to get one.

16. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Leno uploaded a video of him Driving the DB11 a few hours ago

17. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Did they end up changing the RR licence plate?

18. The Compensator

19. Camel

Camel New Member

That's one big tent.

20. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Quite a plain looking table (set).

(Evidentally Camel has never been to a circus)