1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Forza Who Cruise - Friday 8th June 9pm GMT+1

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by YeOldeTDUMan, Jun 4, 2007.

1. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

For those of you who have been living on a different planet some game called Forza 2 comes out in the UK this Friday 8th June ...

I, for one, will be purchasing a copy (and perhaps a wheel at the same time if they're doing deals in which ever shop I end up in).

But I thought ... How about doing a TDU cruise that night instead ... once we've all got home from work/school/college/uni/a drinking establidhment/anywhere else you can care to mention ... played a little bit of Forza 2 ... then got bored of just driving round and round a circuit!

So .....

Title: The Forza Who Cruise (highly original name I know)

When: Friday 8th June 9pm GMT+1

Where: THE FORZA TUNER ... WHERE ELSE!

Cars: The car that is most you! (Nipper I expect you to turn up in a Saleen or a RUF)

So how many of the usual suspects can we get along? Nipper? Baldred? Diablo? Phere? Baxie?

If there is more than the max for sessions then multiple groups ... oh and don't blame me if the other group cruises don't happen or are rubbish!

The Names on the list:

1. Hybrid IV - The Old Dear ... sorry XJ220
    2. Newage Rhubarb - Zonda Roadster
    3. N1pper - Orange Drift Machine ... aka RUF
    4. Neil12345 - Zonda Roadster
    5. VociferousBob - F40
    6. The 12oach - Z06
    7. Hamann M6 - SLR
    8. Newage Custard?

Reserves/Group 2?

1. Crazed Dodgem - Caterham (I'd have never guessed)
    2. BIGbCraig - Enzo
    3. johansen16 - "Autodrift" = Viper (Of course!!!!)

So sign up below ... names and cars please

#1 YeOldeTDUMan, Jun 4, 2007
    Last edited by YeOldeTDUMan: Jun 8, 2007
  2. neil12345

neil12345 the mind is a dangerous t

Possibly maybe if i am on line and Forza hasn't arrived from Amazon the count me in

GT = Neil12345 Zonda Roadster ST3

3. NinjaSix

NinjaSix Foolish Earthling

Well, I ain't buying Forza. Didn't like the demo much. Maybe I'll get it when it's released as a budget title.

So, yup, I'll be there.

Hmmm, which car,.......

The F40, I think.

4. YeOldeTDUMan

Well not exactly in the spirit that I meant ... it's supposed to be a "I might have Forza 2 but I still want to play TDU event"

5. NinjaSix

OK, put me down as a reserve
    :)

6. YeOldeTDUMan

I didn't mean you have to have Forza 2 to be included

What I meant by not in the spirit of things was the fact that he said if he had Forza 2 he wasn't going to come along ... that's not in the spirit of the event

7. NinjaSix

Ah, misunderstood. My bad.

8. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

I'll come along hybrid it will do me good to give forza a break for a couple of hours. Count me in.

GT: Newage Rhubarb
    Car: Pagini Zonda c12s roadster

9. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

yeah, count me in too.

the old caterham for me :)

(best put me on reserves though, my disk has gone walkies, can't find it...)

10. The 12oach

The 12oach Toilet, not a Douche

coming with a normal zonda -_- or if im lucky enough to pick up a roadster code somewhere xD

or maybe something else i havent really decided yet xD

11. Hammy

Hammy DoUcHe BaG

id come play if my xbox live was working cos im bored of forza 2 allready LOL

12. neil12345

neil12345 the mind is a dangerous t

NO no No lol I will still be playing TDU even if I have Forza lol I think you missed my point. Oh well nevermind if you have a place please sign me up. the only problem I might have is that I don't even get one the xbox because the baby is crying or something like that.

13. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

count me in, Hybrid, im pretty sure you know what to put me down in, its Orange :p

14. The 12oach

The 12oach Toilet, not a Douche

aka his RUF xD

and i made up my mind i am taking my 4wd brera nad yues its 4wd check the stats in your house and everywhere

15. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

ill be going sideways :p

my poor old S7 hasnt seen the light of day in a while, but i aint gonna bring out that beast

16. YeOldeTDUMan

List updated

17. Hamann M6

Hamann M6 Epic post whore

if theres any room i will come along in my SLR mclaren!! new xbox tomorrow!!!! woo hoo

18. bigbcraig

bigbcraig Making Skidmarks

Well, I'm GMT+4, so ypur 9P is my 6P (if i'm wrong please correct me), so I should be there. Need to get to know more people from around here anyway, i'm pretty new

as far as the car, umm... qiute possibly the white Enzo i picked up y-day for $1,000; otherwise a Noble M14, Ascari, or RT12. I'll edit and confirm later. But prolly Enzo.

19. Johansen

Johansen Banned

ill come if its any spaces left, ill be in the "AutoDrift" lol.

20. NinjaSix

If your location is correct I think it's more likely you're GMT-4, which means 4pm.