1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Evolution of Trust

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Milli, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

This is a cool little game that helps us to understand why we trust (or not) other people. Takes less than 30 minutes, and it's really interesting.

The Evolution of Trust - Game

By the way, my initial score was 30. Not sure what that means yet. :lol:

Diablo likes this.
  2. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I scored 28 :mhmm: this was really cool and insightful .

Milli likes this.
  3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

I got 34. I'll treat people with respect and trust unless there is something that tells me not to or if they bite me in some way. Do that and you've lost my trust and are not getting it back.

Milli likes this.
  4. Milli

Yes it is. Makes us think about deep stuff and ourselves.

I share the same idea, but mostly they need to bite me twice to lose my trust. Lol Afterall, we all make mistakes. :lol:

5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Twice bitten is too much for me: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Milli likes this.
  6. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I'm with Milli on this one, I'll forgive once or twice but anytime after that they'll see the nasty side of me for the rest of their miserable lives :lol:

7. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

You both just want to be known as Copykittens that's all. I see what you're up to! :susp:

8. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

Trust no one
    Lmao, the whatsapp group knows what I mean
    I found Milli's post very interesting, makes you think

hassan1995 and Milli like this.
  9. Milli

And you're the grudger. :lol: which was my "favorite" before the copykitten. Hahaha

Diablo likes this.
  10. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

I didn't really care about the money so ended up with 22

In the real world I have many good friends that I can trust, that requires self sacrifice, or "losing" on pupose. Makes for a much happier life imo.

#10 Ryzza5, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  11. Milli

Sure thing, the whole thing is when you just "lose" too much. Which is what we call often one-sided relationship. When you're the only one who sacrifice things for others.

12. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Fortunately for me in the vast majority of cases it does in fact go both ways.

Milli likes this.
  • About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!