1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Crew The Crew: Launch Trailer

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by Diablo, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

The Crew is finally out tomorrow officially! Some of you may be playing or in the process of downloading it now, others are eagerly awaiting Pat to come to their door and pop the parcel through their door and everyone else is eating breakfast or asleep in bed. Either way the game is finally going to be out after such a long wait and see, the proof of the many years of hard work will finally be out there for all to see.

Congrats Ivory Tower and everyone else involved! :nuts:

Ryzza5, Psykov, Rassva and 1 other person like this.
  2. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

That was one it the best trailers I've seen...ever. Absolutely stunning :clap:

3. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Moderator
    tduck team

Agreed. That was truly epic. :bow:

4. doomlol200

doomlol200 New Member

maybe this, but anyway excelent CGI:clap:

#4 doomlol200, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018 at 1:33 AM
    Rassva likes this.
  5. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Hence the 'one' that's an amazing trailer too.

6. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

Nice but...
    From 2:15 onwards i was expecting this from 2012 to happen...

:lol:

And @DoomLol, can't beat that one, and would love for there to be a live action trailer made of it. Although we did get this rather awesome live action trailer for HP. :)

Still, gotta wait till Friday to play the damm thing...

#6 calster17, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018 at 1:33 AM
    Rassva likes this.
  7. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Nice! The MW 2012 was also quite awesome trailer haha

8. Psykov

Psykov New Member

Good lord that was impressive, some of the best CG I've ever seen. Trailer itself wasn't half bad either.

Anyone ingame yet? I still have to wait til midnight for my PSN digital copy to unlock. :(

Going to be a late night tonight.

9. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

That CGI is super impressive, wouldn't mind in a big budget movie. Let's just hope the film-making budget didn't eat away too much at the car license budget :p

10. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Yes, a very good trailer - in parts reminded me of the NFS2SE trailer way back in '95.

You can see them really pushing the idea that, even if you want a single player game because you have no friends, you should be able to just meet up with random people that drive well and crew up with them.

11. X8X8X

X8X8X New Member

The trailer is really good.
    I will spend 50 quid on this game when having little time to play it, but it has to run at a stable 30 FPS (unlike the Beta)...
    It' far from perfect, even at 30 FPS, but it will be fun!

Regards
    X8X8X

12. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

the game itself should've looked like this rendered trailer (you know like 'next gen', deferred shading, sampled AA, quality shadow mapping etc). Maybe they could've spent more time on the graphics engine rather than a trailer but oh well we'll see what all this fuss is about tomorrow

13. Reilsss

Reilsss That one gold Dragon

Trailer reminded me with the Lamborghini Aventador Trailer (the car not game related) I mean the part where stuff comes out of the desert ground.

14. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Making of video added to OP

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!