1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Crew The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by Microphone, Jun 11, 2013.

1. William Pickard

William Pickard New Member

In one of the screenshots on the website that features a yellow RUF there is a car that looks a bit like an RX7 or RX8

2. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

any chance you could link us to the screenshot in question? I've just had a quick skim and can't seem to see anything resembling a mazda

3. dapopo7

dapopo7 Rookie

I'm not sure if we're looking at the same picture, but the tailights on the red car remind me of the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, and one of the grey cars on the left looks vaguely like a Lancia Stratos, maybe the concept car?

4. Destroyer-GT

Destroyer-GT New Member

Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe
    Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
    "Buggy"

5. Tentacula

Tentacula Rookie

Hey guys, apparently I can't post links because I am a new duck.. I even had the uploads and everything... :rolleyes:
    On gametrailers.com the video "E3 2013: Walkthrough (Cam)" shows a few cars that are not listed here yet.

6. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

We'll get to them shortly Tentacula, Des has mentioned them above you I believe.

Sorry for the restrictions on links and such but it's down to spammers that we do this, and it works well in this regard but unfortunately it has negatives for genuine members. The good news though is hit 10 posts and you become a 'Verified'* member and then there are no annoying restrictions from then on in.

*not instant, the forum promotes at 10 mins past the hour GMT

7. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Alright I've updated the look and contents of the list (again), I've noticed some of the traffic cars that Tentacula was talking about from that video, mainly Fords by the look of it and will update them too. Any help or info you guys can give would be appreciated also. :D

Cheers!

8. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

The Chevrolet Camaro SS 2010 has all of it's tuning packages visible, check the first post to see them. I really like how Circuit looks, looks well smart!

9. RDaneel

RDaneel New Member

What the car is it?

Attached Files:

10. Destroyer-GT

Destroyer-GT New Member

That pic is 960x540 pixels, it's really hard to see :p

11. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

Ford Focus, it's already in the car list on the first page.

12. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

It's maybe the Buggy created especially for the game, or it may be a LOD (level of detail) model that's not quite complete yet.

13. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

They updated the website with some new content. BMW AG is in with the 2011 (why not 2014? :fp:) Z4 35is and 2010 Cooper S.

Why does Forza have exactly the same Z4? Do game studios purchase pre-made 3D models?

14. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Yep we know, I added it a few days ago. The fact BMW is in with Lamborghini makes me so very very happy!

:bunny:

15. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

That Chevy that people though was a Z06 or a ZR1..

[​IMG]

it's a ZR1 as I though. ;)

16. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

I'm seriously thinking of freezing myself.
    guys, unfreeze me when the game is released.

#76 Ozzmcom, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018 at 1:33 AM
    calster17 likes this.
  17. MROZ3Q

MROZ3Q Don't spam, if you can...

18. SSC3034

SSC3034 New Member

I saw a 2012 Honda Civic in the trailer, we don't know for sure if the traffic cars are drivable so here it is Screenshot_2013-11-08-21-29-29-1[1].png

19. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Update:

• Added stock images for Shelby GT500 1967, RUF 3400K & Ford F150 SVT Raptor
    • Added 'street', 'performance' and 'circuit' images for BMW Z4 sDrive35is
    • Added 'dirt' image for Ford F150 SVT Raptor

20. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

They look sooooooooo gooooooood :drool: :drool2:

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!