1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Crew The Crew - about microtransactions, Season Pass benefits & DLC in the game

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by Diablo, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

It does make a difference, it's just very gradual. Although I did get caught out doing a takedown mission in my streeet spec Mustang which now around Car Level 500 - it's suddenly a lot more tail happy when accelerating out of corners.

2. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

what I'm saying is that could be your suspension part or new brakes not the engine part.

3. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

That would indicate a downgrade of those components though.

4. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

well it just means a suspension can give you more hp.

5. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

I'm going to file that one under irrelevant given that I don't pay any attention to what parts I get - I just watch the number increase.

6. Ahautcar

Ahautcar Crashtastic

So basically a Perf LaFerrari and a Perf Mini Cooper will top out the same? Does this apply to Dirt, Raid and Street specs too?

7. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Yes, that's what I've read (assuming you've tuned the Mini enough to reach the capped speed). The handling characteristics should be different though.

Other specs have different top speeds on different surfaces.

8. Camel

Camel New Member

I don't think that is exactly the case.

When I bought a few cars, I also got them all the basic level 40 tuning packs and did nothing else to them. And the stats vary greatly on the cars with the difference being over 1000 for speed, acceleration, handling or braking in some cases. They might well be similar but I think they are actually all different.

9. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

I think the guy who said they were the same had tuned both cars to the max, I would also expect there to be differences leading up to that point.

Also check out this important video on a way to make loads of money if you have friends (sorry Camel)

#49 Ryzza5, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2018 at 10:09 PM
  10. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Haven't I seen this video somewhere else? :hmmm: It would maybe be a good idea to have a thread showing the best ways to make money in the game.

11. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

This thread is mostly about money

12. TheXRacer

TheXRacer Needs more displacement

It's still missing a video before it becomes "mostly about money".

#52 TheXRacer, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018 at 1:33 AM
    Diablo likes this.
  13. tomsolo

tomsolo ...zzzZZZ!

False.

I used fast travel for revealed all radars, landmarks, hidden car elements in world map - whitout driving. Just place the car in a discovered grid corner/edge then back to world map tadaam... more 2-3 area set status discovered. I clicked all less 2.5 hours, and driving all 2-3 km.

14. TheXRacer

Still not paid for so no biggie

15. superhyper

superhyper mamamamamamamadness

^Exactly, you seemed to have missed the point as the question was whether you could pay real money for fast travel or not :p

16. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

It's a handy feature for getting up mountains, etc. But I was wondering how I might unlock the middle of the Midwest lakes...

17. TheXRacer

Buy the land yacht ('67 Impala Sport Sedan) and take the land yacht on water so it just becomes a yacht

18. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

With the first Car Pack due for release on January 13th for Season Pack owners and available a week later for normal Premium purchase by everyone else, we just wanted to remind people that unlike other titles the normal Full Stock version of the DLC cars will be available to you in the game for no purchase by in-game means. IE the standard 'Full Stock' cars are free to you use for those of you who either get them as part of the Season Pass, buy the full DLC pack itself or buy them individually via real monies. If other specs are available for them then you will need to purchase these by in-game means (Bucks).

Got that? :cool:

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!