1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Crew 2 The Crew 2 {DT} - General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by tduck, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Maybe it'll just be a fun relaxed kind of game? Afterall, TDU wasn't exactly the best driving game when it was released, I am intrigued by the concept of having boats and planes but they'll have to put as much effort into it as they do cars or else it'll seem a bit silly.

2. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

I honestly dont see a point in having planes and boats in a racing game unless were talking power boat racing, but planes?

3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

It's just something that adds a new dimension to your typical racing game. They need to make sure the vehicles feel right otherwise it will be a lot of effort for probably nothing. And should they be sticking with the RPG element then they need to drive (npi) the fact that the handling sucks at the start but will get better as you progress.

That could be a non-starter for many though if it remains.

4. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

If [MENTION=1227]Leadfoot[YT][/MENTION] were still making those TDU movies I'm sure he'd appreciate having boats and planes built in. Also @BeSweeet was into flying hacks for TDU2. I've not yet seen the trailer so can't comment. If they're adding boats and planes well then they had better allow us to drive the trains as well.

#44 Ryzza5, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  5. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

I'll make sure to grab this when it's gonna be free in a year, gg ubisoft.

Tobberian likes this.
  6. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

[​IMG]

BTW can we merge this thread with the trailer one? Maks no sense having two threads about the same game.

#46 RobikV3, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited by RobikV3: Jun 13, 2017