1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Chatbox

Discussion in 'The Bin' started by Ryzza5, May 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

If you're itching to post something random in the chatbox (RIP), well here's a random substitute thread for that where you can post whatever.

This thread is for small talk only. For everything else, there's mastercard... I mean use the [other] forums. :)

#1 Ryzza5, May 31, 2017
    Last edited: May 31, 2017
  2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

My reference was in regards to the other changes being those that are behind the scenes hence why they wouldn't be noticed by 'normal' members. (they might get the odd php error showing due to possible incompatibility with some things but so far the logs haven't shown anything like that... yet!)

3. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

:yawn:
    :tw:​

4. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

How's life?

5. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

good but hectic, looking at fridges and microwaves and other boring stuff atm. not as fun as researching PC parts :lol:

6. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Was the 'like' button always on the right? I keep looking for it on the left side for some reason :hmmm:

7. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Yeah I'm pretty sure it always was :hmmm: You're making me doubt myself though, it's been on the right for a while anyway, maybe at some point years ago it was on the left haha

8. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

#sadreactsonly

9. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Oh I was wondering where did the chatbox go lately RIP

10. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Walking out of a shopping centre alone pushing a trolley full of random laundry and kitchen items, thinking to myself 'if there's one surefire way to know you've grown up' :wise:

Of course if I were properly grown up I wouldn't have just posted that here :lol:

11. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

12. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

My facebook got hacked. Apparently. Made a new one. Who already have a resquest, please do accept, those who don't, send me a PM. :lol:

13. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Moderator
    tduck team

Strange feeling isn't it? I still feel like I just fake my way through adulthood :hmmm:

14. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

I've been away from here for a long while, life's interesting and weird at times....

Wheres the chatbox gone? :eek:

15. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Like button has always been on the right. Rep is on the left.

16. Destroyer-GT

Destroyer-GT New Member

Holy crap, my browser still remembered the login stuff.
    Hi! Been a while, what's up?

TIMELESS and Diablo like this.
  17. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Holy moly it's Des!! How are you doing these days? Not seen you in donkey's years. Been missing your car spotting pics A LOT! Still got some of those from carpaps saved on the PC and have a look at them throughout the year and use them as my wallpaper.

What's been going on here? Well we hit the magic 10 years milestone, moved some stuff about and have generally been doing what we do, albeit slowly.

Great to see you around again, hope things are going well at your end.

18. Destroyer-GT

Destroyer-GT New Member

Dang, 10 years already.. Grats! I like what you've done with the place.

Yeah shame carpaps never really took off, but I have to say I'm not an active spotter these days haha. I'll post some stuff in the right topics when I get to it :)
    I've been really busy getting my bachelor's degree the last couple of years, nearly done with that. Besides that there's been a lot of up's and downs, that's life.

19. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Yeah I know, time flies, and thanks for the kind words on the old dusty residence. :p

Well once your education is out the way things will really take off!

20. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Gotta say Des you were playing really well at Rocket League yesterday too - well right up until we switched from Euro servers to an Aussie one haha :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!