1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Big E3 2017 New News Thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Ryzza5, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

I love Assassins Creed and I did prefer the older games set in older times, so I'm glad to see us head to Egyptian times.

--- Post Updated ---

WOW. That The Crew 2 trailer was 10/10, stunning.

Diablo likes this.
  2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

What in the absolute out of the blue direction was that for The Crew 2! Even after hearing about details from the leak I was unsure of what had actually been seen but that was outrageous for how much was incorporated into it. This team is nothing but ambitious!

3. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

The driving dynamics looked a bit wishy washy but the graphics and content looked absolutely stunning.

4. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Moderator
    tduck team

Trying to get caught up here...

State of Decay 2: Graphics wise looks good, mechanics looks bad though - just like the first one :(

Life is Strange: a prequel... and a sequel coming eventually? Weird. Worried BTS will ruin Life is Strange.

The Crew 2: fair dues Ivory Tower, that trailer destroyed NFS Payday.. payback... whatever.

--- Post Updated ---

Holy ambition batman! Ivory Tower are going all out. Physics do look... well... unchanged... but we can hope.

Diablo likes this.
  5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Yeah the handling will make or break it for most for sure. Planes and boats seemed to fly and glide well mind.

This Skull & Bones game is looking awesome. So cool that Ubi listened to people's requests for taking the best bits of ACIV and making a whole game out of it.

6. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Moderator
    tduck team

Transference... Black Mirror meets VR... utterly terrifying. I want it.

--- Post Updated ---

Ah... the just dance segment... *mutes*

7. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

That was a fantastic UbiE3 imo. Lots of really good games of various types shown off and most doing things that have been asked of from their players.

Next up is Sony in a bit over 4 hours! :lol:

8. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

While I'm basically over Minecraft for now (been there, done that), this super graphics pack for Xbox/Win10 versions of the game looks pretty solid:
    'Minecraft' looks like a completely different game in 4K

Also, the Australian game ratings board has let slip that Telltale Games have new episodes of their Minecraft Story Mode on the way, which is something I will pick up since I did enjoy the first lot of 8 episodes.

9. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!