1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Test Drive Collection #6 coming ...December[!UPDATE #7]

Discussion in 'TDU' started by Diablo, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

It's Official, DLC #6 is coming this month.... hopefully. lol

UPDATE #7: 11/12
    http://corporate.infogrames.com/MT-...itor/UserFiles/File/Xmas_Line_up_2007_EUR.pdf

Posted today, coming in October, possibly closer to November going by the trend. Don't get hyped up about an early October release otherwise you may end up disappointed but at least it is coming.

UPDATE #6: 22/10

UPDATE #5: 19/10
    UPDATE #4: 10/10
    UPDATE #3: 30/09
    UPDATE #2: 28/09
    Oh man I hope this is the free one.
    UPDATE #1: 28/09
    Note: The Dino 246 GTS is the Spyder, so same as the 246 GT just with no roof.

2. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Nothing too interesting as of yet, but maybe the other cars will be better.

3. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Well Caddy Sixteen looks great but would prefer a Maybach Excelero instead

Lets hope the Diablo and Cobra finally appear!

Piccies for those of you who don't know what the cars look like ....

Attached Files:

#3 YeOldeTDUMan, Sep 27, 2007
    Last edited by YeOldeTDUMan: Sep 27, 2007
  4. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

** Crosses Fingers **

5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

If there's nothing decent in this then it won't sell, too many people are away from this game now, they need to have something special and what people want in order to get them off of Halo 3 (more than likely) and probably Call of Duty 4 also and actually want to buy this pack, if it's generic then they may as well just move on to TDU2.

Diablo GT (pic)
    599 GTB (from leaked German DLC list last year)
    Shelby Cobra 427 (pic)

These are still possible and have been seen in pics apart from the 599 GTB.

6. Mb

Mb The Photographer

DIABLO GT, COBRA 427 and 599? AWESOME CAR PACK! :D
    ** Some beep word ** Atari, bring DLC's to PC ** Some Beep word **!!!!!!!!!

7. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

No Mb I'm saying those cars have been seen in pics (note linked) and also have been shown in a leaked image from Atari Germany that was subsequently removed rather quickly (hence the 599GTB). The only confirmed cars thus far are the Dino 246 GTS and the Tank ...I mean Caddy Sixteen.

8. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Oh, but still these are awesome cars to get. Would be awesome if they put a Diablo VT 6.0 Roadster in it, only 2 build in real life! :eek:mg:

9. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

VT 6.0 Roadster? Was that by Sant' Agata or done aftermarket?

10. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

There was pictures of RX8 and MX5 but they were a very early build, and as koenigviper says, they haven't been since the days of 2D Wheels. One can always hope though.

What happened to the list of cars found in the first PC beta? (the one with the 2cv reference :eek:) cause that made for some good reading!

11. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Yeah I wish I could find that video of the RX8, I remember it being like one of the first videos released.

12. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

hmmm, its a pain. searching through my hardrive, ive found my 'im hyped about xbox 360' folder (circa 2005 :p) and in the TDU section of it i have a picture entitled 'Mazda Rx8'. Unfortunately whenever i try to view it i just get a blank black screen in the viewer. :( unfortunately, i moved all of the stuff on the folder onto my laptop, where i eventually deleted it due to the constraints of a crap 18gb hardrive (which was 8gb of usefull space after the windows installation :()

I might be able to find it though, i have a suspicion that i transferred it to laptop via CD so if i can find those CDs...

#12 Who, Sep 27, 2007
    Last edited by Who: Sep 27, 2007
  13. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

I want an RX-8, or better, an RX-7 Spirit R XD

More Japanese sports cars for sure, they would embarass most exotics in the mountain roads XD (as long as we could have some decent tuning on them, I only need an RX-7/8 with about 400BHP and I am happy :D)

14. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Was a concept car done by Sant' Agata ;)
    [​IMG]

Extremely awesome!

15. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

WOW ! Followed the Diablo VT-Roadster tradition by having the roof incorporate itself onto the engine cover when removed by the look of it. Interesting that someone in the UK owns one.

Thanks for the image Mb!

16. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Is there any images of the Hennessy Viper and the Honda Bike that are rumoured to be made but not releasing??

Would really like the Hennessy Viper or even if they just mad it a normal one that weren't tuned by Hennessy.

17. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Also check the License Plate:
    Y 666 DVL, could be saying: Why is 666 Devil? :p

18. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

^^^^
    Thats New Street in Birmingham !!!!

Anyway on topic we have another GM car in the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Yeah I know I'm sad but hey It could be worst I could be a Ford lover lol)

19. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Tell you what is extremely awesome about that picture, TK Maxx !!!!!!! :p

Also, look at that guy crossing the street just ahead, has he even clocked the Big Lambo sat literally metres away from him???? and more importantly, is he too deaf to hear it????

20. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

If I saw a Lambo in the street I wouldn't look twice It would possibly violate my eyes lol.