1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell us what you love, hate and want changed or added!!

Discussion in 'Give us your feedback' started by Diablo, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member
    tduck team

Got any bigger background images?

[​IMG]

Yes you are indeed a great listener. Or ignorer. It's hard to tell online :lol:

#141 Ryzza5, May 9, 2017
    Last edited by Ryzza5: May 9, 2017
  2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Ah, I guess with 4K becoming ever popular this is something I will actually need to look at.

3. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member
    tduck team

The Postbit isn't showing what time of day a post was made. Can you please add this?

I was trying to work out what time some lads went on a TDU1 cruise and if the timezone difference would make it remotely possible to join them.

4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Are you talking about the time under the names being relative rather than absolute? If so then they show that way for up to 4 weeks previous. If you're on a non-touch screen then you can simply hover your cursor over the time to see the absolute date instead. I added this when I discovered I needed to know this sometimes myself. :)

Ryzza5 likes this.
  5. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member
    tduck team

I didn't notice the absolute tooltip times, that'll do. :fp: :)

6. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

td.png

I think this needs to be fixed

#146 Ozzmcom, Jun 7, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Apr 13, 2018
  7. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I'd love to be able to but it's not something I have been able to work out as to why it happens. :( I need to find the time to investigate it more fully.

@Ozzmcom are you seeing that as you being logged in or when viewing as a non-member? :hmmm:

8. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

It's a logged in member thing, I see it too, happens to at least one image in every tbc poll.

9. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

It's weird, I see it when not logged in but as myself or as bob it shows all the images as it should. :think:

10. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member
    tduck team

Maybe try through a vpn or check which browser extensions everyone has

11. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I have an idea what it could be but until I can get time to delve into it I can't really do anything. Chances are allowing it despite the annoyance to some is worth it compared to the functionality that will be removed if it's completely disabled.

12. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member
    tduck team

I've recently noticed that post quotes are coming up bold for some reason, which seems a bit unnecessary. The reply is more important than the quote.

13. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

They don't. Are you sure you're not just quoting someone who used bold text in their reply?

14. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member
    tduck team

#154 Ryzza5, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited by Ryzza5: Jun 21, 2017
  15. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

You would need to ask them why it happened that way.