1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell us what you love, hate and want changed or added!!

Discussion in 'Give us your feedback' started by Diablo, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Nick? I'm not involved enough in the circle to be on First name bases.

2. t.

t. Retired

Koeni.

3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Ah right cool.

4. paul9444

paul9444 paul9444

Why, may I ask, I am not allowed to post replies on the wip section. Sorry to bother.

5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

The decision was taken to make the Work In Progress section Read Only except for those posting their work due to the previous trouble and confrontations that often appeared in their.

It could change in the future but for now it's merely for Modders to show what early work they are currently doing. If the modder wishes feedback they can either request a move to the Beta section or post their project in their to begin with.

6. KoenigseggBG

KoenigseggBG Made in 1994

Ladies and gentleman and Mike, I have a question.

That's what it says on the bottom of the forum.

So either our forum has become very very very unpopular or that counter is broken. :p

7. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

You posted that at 11:30 pm my time, which is 00:30 for you, so that is why no members had joined, as "Today" is only 30 minutes.

My theory anyway...

8. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

The day is your day ie your midnight to 23:59:59 not a rolling set 24 hours.

9. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

The number of Modding forums/subforums can be confusing, especially when I'm looking for Leadfoot's COTM threads.

It would be great if by default the list of Vehicle Mods could be sorted by their release date instead of by the date of the last comment. It would also be cool if various car mods (vehicle models, interior, HUD, sounds, etc) could somehow be grouped together. Maybe the modders can get together to come up with some ideas and Diablo assist where required?

10. turbo lag

turbo lag Banned

@ Ryzza,

The number of forums/sub forums is higher to have the place more organised, if everything is bundled up into one place it's going to be hell. :p

11. dredgy

dredgy New Member

You can. There are sort tools down the bottom of the page.

12. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

How about adding a knowledgebase/favourites type function, where each member can add any thread to their Favourites. Then, when a noob asks a repeated question, they just quickly grab the link from the Knowledgebase section in their UserCP.

Don't tell me we already have this function as well. :p

13. dredgy

dredgy New Member

Thread subscriptions could do the job, not ideal though, but they will always stay in your UserCP.

14. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

It would be easier to find the thread in its subforum than go through my list of subscriptions :p

Could the timestamp for posts be made to stand out a bit more.. or maybe make it stand out when the last post in a thread is more than 7 days ago (to prevent accidental bumps).

#74 Ryzza5, Apr 12, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  15. turbo lag

turbo lag Banned

Just inquiring when the Physics section will be opened, cheers.

16. Camel

Camel New Member

As my parents would say, it'll be done when it's done.

He has had quite a bit going on recently though so don't expect in the next few days.

17. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Well I had an idea that I have wanted to put forward for a while so that more people would get recognition for making mods for TDU Central members maybe have something like a texture modders badge a sound modders badge that sort of thing maybe like to get texture modder badge you have to create 20-30 mods and for sound modder 15-20 mods just so people get recognition for their hard work making mods for tdu central.

Oh yeah how old do you have to be to be a moderator

#77 TDUFREAK500, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  18. t.

t. Retired

Old enough to have an understanding of opinions.

19. EW

EW Knee Down

Really? Doesn't seem that way to me...

20. turbo lag

turbo lag Banned

This. ^

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!