1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TeaseFM Special TDU Radio Show - August 15th!

Discussion in 'TDU1 - General' started by The Queen, Aug 8, 2007.

1. The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Hey guys just to let you know that DJ Faceplant will be doing a special TDU Show on the 15th august. So it will be your chance to get your name shouted out live on the show and listen to the latest news and suggest things for him to say like cruises coming up etc.. ;). Tune in to the show via the website -> www.teasefm.com

2. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

3. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

It's a good show, so do check it out. When you get to the teasefm homepage just click "Tune In" which should open up Windows Media Player (unless you've changed your defualt player) and then you'll get the live stream from the website. As the 15th of August is a Wednesday, the same day as DJ Faceplant's normal shows, I'm guessing it will be 6-8 GMT/BST like his shows normally are. He often shouts out his Email address so you can add him and talk on MSN while he's controlling the musci :)

Just thought I'd give a bit of background info. Hope you liked reading it ;)

4. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

You are right there is but Faceplant asked me to post this again because the introduction section isn't really the right place for it ;)

#4 The Queen, Aug 9, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 18, 2018
  5. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Thanks for the extra info which i forgot to include also speed ;)

6. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Yesterday i listened to the show, i liked it, great music! :D
    How can i get my name Shouted? :p

7. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Add
    on MSN and say you're part of the TDU crew, that should be enough, it was when S71NG3R and I were talking to him anyway.

Sorry for the random quote, it won't let me post his email without it creating a link to Outlook Express, Lol.

Hope that helps.

#7 Speed, Aug 9, 2007
    Last edited by Speed: Aug 9, 2007
  8. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Would listen in but not my kind of music. Unless he plays some Floyd, genesis and stuff its not my find of thing and I dought thats gunna happen lol.

9. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Forgot to post his msn, thanks for that speed. Would give you some rep but i can't as i have to spread some more before giving it to you again :(

10. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

I don't have msn. How do I get my name shouted?

11. dj faceplant

dj faceplant TDU Posse Entertainer

Hey guys!

Thanks for all the support in getting the word out there, it's hugely appreciated. And in advance, thanks for all the guys who'll be tuning in.

For all those that want to get in touch with me at the studio but don't have MSN, there is a number you can text in on:

(+44)(0)7748 596312

Failing that, stick your head out the window and shout as loud as possible. It might work, you never know.. :S

Right folks, wish me luck and i'll catch you all tomorrow evening!

Peace n love people

face

12. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

Aw man, I dont have a cell phone. How about email?

13. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

I have to apologize in advance for missing the show tonight. :(

I'm sure it will be a good one as always. ;)

If someone is able to record it for me I will forever be in your dept. (almost ;) )

14. dj faceplant

dj faceplant TDU Posse Entertainer

There is an e-mail, but i don't have access to it.. :S sorry dude.. The only thing i can think of is to e-mail a buddy who;s listening in who has either a cell phone or MSN..

Other than that, i'm clueless (generally)

Hope you catch t anyway dude..

PEace