1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team NISMO

Discussion in 'Club Chat' started by Murcielago, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Murcielago Life Begins At 170

If I can't advertise a club here then you can close it :eek:

I'm here to advertise a club that I've started with my friend StablestKILLA, called Team NISMO. Basically it's a Nissan enthusiast club, and we've already racked in a few members! If you want to become part of it, send me (DarkRave23) a message on Xbox Live, or post here.

Some information you might want to know:
    • Our club car is a Nissan 350Z Coupe or Roadster, NO Nismo tunes. President and Vice-President are white 350Z's and regular members are black 350Z's. You have your choice of wheels and interior colour.
    • We aren't a club that races often, so don't be surprised if you join and you don't race a lot. Mostly we just gather and cruise or stuff. We do race semi-often though, either at the Drag strip or Oahu Raceway.
    • President: DarkRave23, Vice-president: StablestKILLA. Talk to either of us for more information or to join!
    If you want to join, send me a message on Xbox Live and say you'd like to join, and I'll send you a friend request; when you accept it I'll invite you to the club.

Thanks,
    Murcielago

-edit- I handed over t he club to an assassin 21, who handed it over to another player. I have no idea who has it now. :(

#1 Murcielago, Feb 28, 2008
    Last edited by Murcielago: Apr 25, 2008
  2. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

I think what you did is against the rules, and it sounds like a great club but this forum has alot clubs as it is. Thanks for the offer.

3. Murcielago

Murcielago Life Begins At 170

Well like I said if it's not allowed, then you can close it. It's just a small club I created anyway.

4. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I don't see anything against the rules here. Yes TDU:C is a club in itself, however other clubs are welcome to advertise here also :)

5. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

This is thread is not a problem, all clubs are welcome to talk in the club chat area's of there relevant platform. Sounds like a good club, so I hope you get some more members.

6. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

Ooh. ok. I thought it was or I maybe mixing it up with another forum I go on.:)