1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDUC TeamSpeak 3

Discussion in 'Give us your feedback' started by iLLGT3, Apr 7, 2010.

1. iLLGT3

iLLGT3 New Member

What does everyone think of having a TeamSpeak3 or Ventrilo VOIP (Voice over IP) server? I've got a friend that has servers for them so I'll get one if our active members are interested. PC users can use them to talk instead of having to type in game and whatnot. If anybody needs help with modding, then we could have a "live support.."

If you are interested, give some feedback and and ideas that you have. :thumbsup:

2. Bozickovic

Bozickovic New Member

3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

It's certainly an idea, let's just see if the want is there for it. :)

4. Rodrighazzo

Rodrighazzo I'm the king of glitches!

Well I like the idea but i dont get the point of get a server =/

5. iLLGT3

iLLGT3 New Member

That's how they work. You have to rent a server for them.

6. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Hell yeah! A good suggestion at last. I have had a Teamspeak2 server for like the last 2 years and then switched to Skype as I couldn't be bothered paying anymore. But I reckon maybe some of the money from tdu-c or some extra could pay for it somehow. Great idea though and might make some others who don't already have a mic, get one. :)

7. iLLGT3

iLLGT3 New Member

Yeah, I will pay for one if the want is there. I've started to fool around with TS3 and I kinda like it but it's up to you guys with client you want.

8. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

well I think it is a great Idea so we dont have to always start a new thread or post on a existing thread and wait days even weeks to get your answer you would be able to ask someone what the hell is going on with your game or your mod tools or why you cant get online it would be great

9. iLLGT3

iLLGT3 New Member

Ok guys, since people are sort of liking the idea, what should the cap be? 25 players? 50? I may start with 25 and if we're really active, then I'll bump it up.

I won't open it up for a few months so.. :D

10. iLLGT3

iLLGT3 New Member

I'm going to bump this year old thread to see if there is still any interest in this.

If this community goes towards a more generic gaming community (if it isn't already) then I'd be happy to put together a VOIP thingie.

11. iLLGT3

iLLGT3 New Member

I opened up a small 25 person server and anybody here is more than welcome to use it.

ts40.bargainvoice.com:7575

12. iLLGT3

iLLGT3 New Member

I still have my server and TDUCkers should be using it!!

13. Fear Deer

Fear Deer Mc dolan hambargre luvin

well you could organize a day and a time for everyone with a mic to meet up there! :p

14. iLLGT3

iLLGT3 New Member

Sorry, I was playing Xbox when you poked. :'(

15. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Now i do have microphone... :hmmm:

16. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Would anyone hear you over the jet engines?

17. Milli

Yes... i mean... some positions and places it does that... my laptop is really weird. :lol:

18. Paladin Skylark

Those jets were pretty loud. You do still live in an airport right?

19. Milli

Shut up. :lol:

20. Fear Deer

Fear Deer Mc dolan hambargre luvin

Anyone want to go on teamspeak?
    Me's there!