1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! TDU2 & TDU1 wont save!

Discussion in 'TDU2 - Mod Tools & Support' started by blackhawk123, Apr 28, 2018.

1. blackhawk123

blackhawk123 Ruf CTR YellowBird <3

So i started playing tdu and tdu2 again but i got a problem! so when i want to save on TDU it saves but when i start the game it starts on the same exact spot before the save! TDU2 is a diffrent story because when i want to save it gives me a error thats says that i cannot save the game! i just have no clue what to do so im here to reach out to you guys to help me figure out this problem! ( yes i have reinstalled the game multiple times without succes!)

tdu2 is steam version! non modded!

2. binbow

binbow Well-Known Member

In that case, I will check the following things.
    - Is the "Read only" setting in the "Eden Games" folder in the document folder off?
    - Is there enough space on the HDD?

#2 binbow, Apr 28, 2018
    Last edited by binbow: Apr 28, 2018
  3. blackhawk123

blackhawk123 Ruf CTR YellowBird <3

thanks! my bitdefender had a safe files option enabled that made is a read only file! ! it works now!

binbow likes this.