1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! TDU2 servers are not available at this time.

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by Apollo Hadyn, May 15, 2018.

1. Apollo Hadyn

Apollo Hadyn Rookie

Hello, I just recently signed up to explain that I have been trying to go online in TDU2 with a friend of mine since two or so days ago, but I cannot get the online functionality to work. I have tried almost everything, such as port forwarding, enabling the game completely on my firewall, or trying to convert my offline profile to an online one. Nothing seems to work at this point, and I feel I'm just about to give up with the game and completely reinstall it to see if that fixes the issue. If I could possibly get a solution that can easily fix this problem, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member
    tduck team

I believe the servers often have issues which would mean there's nothing you can do. Would you and your friend enjoy playing The Crew or Forza Horizon 3 together?

3. Loek

Loek Alleged estate fetishist

TDU2 servers are inconsistent to say the least. They're seemingly working on maintaining them 24/7, so your problem will be fixed.

4. Apollo Hadyn

Apollo Hadyn Rookie

Honestly, I really do hope so. I was recently away for about 5 days or so on a trip, so maybe I'll try to see if I can connect to the game later.

5. Minime891

They're up for me at the moment.

6. Apollo Hadyn

Apollo Hadyn Rookie

Sadly, I have tried many many times since the last comment. I tried launching the game through the regular launcher, and it just crashes. I have tried EVERYTHING I could think of to no avail, and at this point, I feel as if a clean reinstall on Steam is the only option I have left in hopes of fixing this crap. I'll back up my save just to be safe, but after I do that, I'm going to completely reinstall TDU2 to my library.

7. Pr1nceHapi

Pr1nceHapi Rookie

Is anyone able yet to log in or even update the game through the original uplauncher?
    I haven't been able to login and play at all since November 2016. I just want to drive around one more time.. But nothing seems to work. I've literally tried Every possible solution I could find from then up to now.

Not with the Steam version, not with the digital download one. I just cannot get it to work.

Does anyone have an alternative idea?
    Uni Launcher, no success either. Unpacking the game and use that solu? Nope.

Tried it on all my 7 systems, even on the MacBook, none seem to get it to work.

Getting tired of it.

Cheers,
    Pr1nceHapi aka RamteamJax

8. H4milton

H4milton I'm voiD| H4Milton

I've the game backup, I can upload it for you in a file hosting website if you want.

9. Minime891

I'm able to update the game fine with the original launcher. Started the game online and got on fine just now.
    Test Drive Unlimited 2 Screenshot 2018.06.14 - 07.16.24.48.png