1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Released TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mods' started by StarGT, May 23, 2015.

1. mitkop81

mitkop81 Well-Known Member

Man try to fit the rim size of this rims with tdu2vpe....if still have problem than mean that actual files of the rims are bugged. I can't fix this. I was have many problems like this, but StarGT fix them when inspect models before releasing...but this is the 3d modelling wich i don't understand.

2. MagicV8

MagicV8 Well-Known Member

I don't want to jostle you, but is there something new about the next (official) release? ;)

StarGT likes this.
  3. StarGT

StarGT Ukrainian car modder

we try to make 1.85 and 1.9 too in progress

Splia likes this.
  4. Sm0kiT

Sm0kiT Active Member

I already tried that, it didn't work. Something is messed up with the 3D tire meshes. Only StarGT can fix them I'm afraid.

5. alexbro42

alexbro42 A raceing Legend

Does anybody know when the servers are back?

6. Ramon1991cobra

Ramon1991cobra Active Member

The official servers were permanently shut down. Now have to wait for an unofficial server like tdu1

TDU2MP

7. MagicV8

MagicV8 Well-Known Member

New TDU 2 online server?
    WTF, great news :tup::tup::tup:

StarGT likes this.
  8. I have a question, when I created TDU2 in-game account I decided to make it offline one. Now I want it to be online. Is it possible or should I make another one? If servers will be back it would be good to know the answer ;)

9. binbow

binbow Well-Known Member

With Universal Launcher, you can use it commonly offline and online with one account. However, it is necessary to create an online account first.
    If you have a save game with an offline account and want to use it even online, the procedure is bothersome but there is a way. :tup:

#1649 binbow, Dec 29, 2018
    Last edited by binbow: Dec 29, 2018
    StarGT and F12Berlinetta like this.