1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tdu online

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by Nemixis_11, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Nemixis_11

Nemixis_11 Veilside is in town

ok i finally have tdu pc but how do i play online do i nid to download anything?

2. HSVxSEXY_TIME?

HSVxSEXY_TIME? Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

umm when you create your account, under were you pick your name theres a bit saying "gamespy ID"
    then click that, you should fill in a box, fill the rest of the details in and get the patch which the game sends you too download, DL it then just find the shorooms etc etc etc and your good to go

3. TDU-RAZOR

TDU-RAZOR Laid Back User

When the game re-directs you for patch update, be sure to manually close the game before appying the patch. or you will run into problems again :mad:)