1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDU: Just Crusin: Playing in the Golf Course

Discussion in 'Videos' started by CarboyZR1, Oct 7, 2007.

1. My first video:

#1 CarboyZR1, Oct 7, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  2. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Lol cool, looks fun, wasn't it me who sent you that song? ;)

3. khevolution

khevolution Most likely To Hit a Tree

so your the one to blame!

4. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

Speed, the song you sent me was "Give It To Me" by Nelly Furtado, Timberland, and Justin Timberlake. The song in the video was "The Way I Are" by Timberland and some girl named Keri something. Don't remember the last name. lol I downloaded the song from the video.

5. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

#5 CarboyZR1, Oct 7, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  6. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Lol ok cool, well they are very similar! Why don't you do some actual recording in the game and then you can put that in the videos? New videos is good though, wish I couold've got TDU working so I could've made it :(

7. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Haha how can you mix 'Give it to me' and 'The Way I Are' :p hehe.

And in future Carboy I wouldn't mention using Limwire for illegal purposes, as it's again the forum rules, and the mods don't like illegal activity being discussed ;)

8. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

Is GameCam free and record everything in 1 video. Because I don't want to have 30 second clips.

9. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

Hehe that is me in the green GTO ^_^

10. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Hehe Just realised that the last video was the cruise we did ;)

btw I'm the Zonda if anyone wondering :) And Im the one in the weird positions rofl!

Yay I'm first in the credits and you mention me being nuget :p And so it seems everyone on the forum is mentioned in the credits rofl! ;)

Some good pictures you got there :)