1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDU Issues - Help Please

Discussion in 'TDU1 - General' started by jbenekeorr, Mar 17, 2008.

1. jbenekeorr

jbenekeorr Owns 3500GT named Gillian

Hi, i posted a similar thread on Computer Forum a few days ago to say that i have freezing issues with TDU for PC and it seems to happen at any stage of the game. Previously i have had to re-install windows, re-install tdu to solve the issue and i have spent around £200 replacing a few bits to see if it would solve the problem ... it didnt but i have had a few days of happy TDU playing since i posted on CF but now its started again and im getting really annoyed at it now but i dont want to stop playing TDU! :cry: .. Any help much appreciated!
    Thanks, James

And without TDU i will resort to watching a banana dance :bananasplit: hehe ... amazing!

2. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

When abouts does it freeze?

3. jbenekeorr

It freezes on loading screens, in game, in menu's

4. Iced_Bullet

5. jbenekeorr

Thankyou so much .... thats really cheered me up :) .... thanks a million ... well it works .. for now!

6. Iced_Bullet

What I tend to do is to delete it every 2 or 3 times I start up TDU. This just eliminates the chance of me getting the random freeze and me loosing some data.