1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDU Central: Want to join?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Club' started by Diablo, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Alright as of right now the TDU Central Xbox 360 Club house has been emptied (don't take it personal if you get an Exclude news item) and is open for join requests. Note that to join you must be a member of this forum as all discussions and gatherings will be done via this board.

Secondly you must be up for a laugh and realise that we're not really a racing club but more a as the club slogan says "Fun and Games" club where we do many things including cruises, sunday driving, mafia, tag and of course the occasional jaunt at the racetrack.

Clubhouse is the Aliamanu which is North East of Honolulu Airport and if we should fill up the first club then TDU Central #2 and so on will be created to accommodate those who wish to join.

Well that's it thanks and we'll see you on the island!
    :monkeydance:

2. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Hey Diablo. I know i am already a member of the PC club but as i am getting a 360 i may as well join the 360 club too if thats okay? Won't join as of yet but when i get the game for 360 and have got to champion, i would like to join ;) Just to let you know :D

3. Telos

Telos Eternal Being

I want to join!

4. AnbuKaiku

AnbuKaiku RUF Drifter

hey diablo. .i would like a invite to the club please

whenever you can get around to sending me one

thanks

5. khevolution

khevolution Most likely To Hit a Tree

yer a club invite would be pretty awsome, also have a chance to complete some of those multiplayer achievements

6. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Could I join please Diablo??

7. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Save me a place please diablo mate, i'll be able to accept an invite end of this week/start of next week, i'm getting my new 360 then :)

[​IMG]

#7 Baldy, Sep 2, 2007
    Last edited by Ryzza5: Oct 22, 2010
  8. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

Count me in !

I like cruising and TDU is my favourite game so it makes sense lol.

9. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Send me an invite as I'm in no club at the mo' I'm gonna have to wait for the 360 to come back from repairs though :(

10. iBilo

iBilo ;)

Send me an invite if you want, I go on TDU every now and then and would be nice.

11. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Bare in mind I can only (I think) send you an invite if you are on my Friends List and that thing is always full and changing often so the best way to join is goto the Clubhouse, find the clubname, click on it and then press whatever button is Join. I think this is the way, I'm not sure as I would have to close the club to find out for real.

12. Telos

Telos Eternal Being

How exactly the joining does work? I only see my friends on the list and if they have a club, I can join it but nothing else. So I need to be a friend of someone who's in the club to join it? Ok...anyone wanna be my friend? :)

13. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Add Diablo or me, anyone else from the club to your friends list on XBL then go to the club house and send a request to join to any of us.

Diablo any chance of adding a memberlist to your 1st post so people who want to join know who's in the club and who the president and vice presidents are so they can send friend request to them so the can ask to join?

14. Telos

Telos Eternal Being

I sent you a friend request.

15. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

can i join this club please, i have a mic and my internet is fixed so i can contribute to it

16. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

Yes a list of members will be good. I added the PC members in the rules thread in the main section and left positions for the other platforms. But maybe it will be better to have a members thread for all the platforms in the main TDU-C club section.

17. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Well I'm back on the 360 it's arrived so I'll speak to diablo soon and see what is happening.

18. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Glad you got a 360 and are able to play tdu again baldred ;)

19. TestDriver23

TestDriver23 Ummm...I'm 10..

Well, I'll join

20. TestDriver23

TestDriver23 Ummm...I'm 10..

I'll join, Sorry about the double post