1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tdu-central PGR4 Championship

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Nige, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

I am basically thinking about doing a PGR4 tournament like once a week or once every 2 weeks so it will be like a proper championship and you will get points (obviously) and we will have like different seasons like 'Winter race season (snow/ice etc)' and 'Summer race season (clear/dry etc)' included in the championship.

I am thinking of having the points system like this:

1st: 10
    2nd: 8
    3rd: 6
    4th: 5
    5th: 3
    6th: 1

This is only at the thinking stage at the moment so if there is enough interest then I will go ahead with the idea but if not then well I will scrap the idea but hopefully I won't need to.

If you have any suggestions or ideas then feel free to post them up in this thread.

So what do you guys think ???

2. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Sounds good i'd be interested in taking part.

3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Me too, should have my Xbox before GT5 is released so yeah count me in ! I was actually considering something like this also but with bikes! :eek_blue:

4. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

Sorry lol !

You can still do it or maybe even link the 2 championships together or something like that.

5. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

I'll see if I can pull enough time to take part but count me in..

6. khevolution

khevolution Most likely To Hit a Tree

im up for it, but make sure its a day where i don't work late (monday and wednesday)

i was thinking about creating something like this, you beat me to it tho

7. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

The response has been quite positive so far but I think we need more racers !

If the feedback carries on being positive I will make a thread next week indicating the championship rounds and things like that.

8. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

You know I'm up for it but make it the same night each week or every other week at the same starting time.

9. TOPGEAR DOG

TOPGEAR DOG Secretly a shoplifter!

i will join , i got the day off so going to pick it up from Asda

10. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

I'm a rubbish circuit racer but count me in

11. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

ASDA LMFAO...... Not the fact you got it from there, but it's sumin to do with what happened last time i went there, aww damn, I was struggling to breathe for a minute there

Sorry for the OT

I will have to see what cars/classes you are running before deciding to join or not.... cos the Aero TT thingiemadoofa is uncontrollable in icy conditions, well, its a freakin good laugh

12. ScaR

ScaR New Member

(just a suggestion)
    I would Personally have the points system as follows:
    1st: 10
    2nd: 6
    3rd: 5
    4th: 4
    5th: 3
    6th: 2

Makes it a bit easier for the people that lose :)

13. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Count me in too ;)

14. iBilo

iBilo ;)

I'll do it aswell. :)

15. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

I have to wait till the end of the Month before I can join yas, skint until then :p

16. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Anyhting planned for this yet?

17. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

I Can join now :D:D

18. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

well I see Nige has got NHL 2K8 now and in another thread he said he is bored of PGR.

If this is going to happen we might need someone else to run it.

19. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

Yeah NHL 2K8 is gooooooooooooooooood :D !!!!!!

I'm not bored as such just well not excited about it anymore I will still go on it but like once a week if that and well I will be on NHL 2K8 for the next 2-3 weeks non stop now so I'm not really gonna be on PGR4 or TDU (Yes guys you have finally got rid of me !) within the next month.

So if anyone of you guys wants to run it I would have no problem with that and I might even join but has I said NHL 2K8 is gonna take up a huuuge amount of my time from now on.

20. McLaren

McLaren Viscous Traction

If it was based around times, sure. However, internet races usually happen at times I'm not available.

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!