1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDU:C Club Hard-Core Cruise: 13th October

Discussion in 'Test Drive Unlimited Central - Club' started by Iced_Bullet, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Today I started off doing Road Rules (practise for the PC competiton) in H/C mode and it was really fun. I wasn't getting any points :p until I decided to let it rip ;)

Then some German guy cam along, and we drove to the lighthouse and then down the map a bit and I was finding it really fun cos it's hard to controll on the west side of the map going fast :p (and it was my first ever time in H/C mode ;)

So I propose a Hardcore Cruise on the 13th October - 8.00 pm GMT + 1

We will start in the bottom south-west (have the north west lighthouse pre- GPS'd) And we will race to the north-west lighthouse with no road rules. Just a simple flat out race. Then when we get there we can decide where to race to next :)

Please before hand bookmark the bottom left lighthouse.... AND have the north west (top left) lighthouse already entered into your GPS before you come and join us :)

If you wish to come, then apply here

I will lead or co-lead if S71NG3R is unable to make it etc.

PC:
    (Leader) 1. S71NG3R
    2. Iced_Bullet
    3. SpeedFreakLightning (Probably late)
    4. Joel_1000
    5. JonLim
    Reserve: Cayboy 18971 (has doubts about being able to turn up due to time zones)

XBox 360
    (Leader) 1.

#1 Iced_Bullet, Sep 25, 2007
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet: Oct 13, 2007
  2. Iced_Bullet

any takers lol?

3. Joel

Joel PC Oahu Citizen

I would be interested if A) I had the time to do it; and B) If I ever reach Champion level for HC Mode (all I need is 10 pts; one achievement is joining a club wink wink ;))

4. Mb

Mb The Photographer

I'll join it in my Corvette C6 Z06 :) So i can drift a bit lol

5. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

You can add my name I will be there.

I should be online most days now.

6. buttsneeze

buttsneeze New Member

If you don't already have all the car collector or clothing collector achievements, one of those would easily put you at Champion :)

7. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Even though I hate hardcore mode, I may be up for this, so put my name down and when the day is announced I'll let you know if I'm free/ I can make time for it. Looking forward to it actually :D

8. Iced_Bullet

Ok all you guys added to list :)

9. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

I'll also be in a Z06 or MC12 to drift a bit around 8:00-8:30 PM UK Time.

#9 CarboyZR1, Oct 6, 2007
    Last edited by CarboyZR1: Oct 7, 2007
  10. Iced_Bullet

Sorry, to change the date again, but I will be in City on that Night - on a Geography trip, joy *rolls eyes* :p

So Can we do it on the 13th instead....? The Saturday....

11. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

That means I have a higher chance of missing the cruise because 8PM UK time is 3 PM EST Time.

12. Iced_Bullet

Really? So you're not free 3pm that day? :( Well ok, urm sorry But I cant really do another date I don't think. As we can't do weekdays ... and we cant do sunday night! as it's Top Gear rofl!

So can u deff not come, or might you turn up (if luck goes your way)

13. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

I sometimes do make it that day and sometimes I don't. But I definitly don't want you missing Top Gear because I am a TG fan too, but BBC America Cuts Half of Top Gear off and plays old seasons.

14. Iced_Bullet

Itll be on youtube im guessing soon :p

15. Joel

Joel PC Oahu Citizen

May I ask if there are any car restrictions/suggestions for this cruise?

16. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Bring a good fast car that you can control in hardcore mode, I guess that's it.

--------------------------

Btw Iced, you've forgotten to add S71NG3Rs name to the list of people, as he has posted above that he will come, and also can you put the "(might be late)" thing next to my name because I am working that night and probably will be, Thanks :)

17. Mb

Mb The Photographer

I dunno if im coming actually. Not really into TDU anymore...

18. Iced_Bullet

I took everyone's name off, then added the people back on when they said they'd like t come to the confirmed date :) And I havnt seen S71NG3R on TDU or here in ages, and his profile says its been about 1 - 2 weeks since his last post. So I sent him a PM ... And if he gets back to me in time and says he' coming, then he can lead :)

Okie Dokie, I shall take you off the list. Unless you don't want to be.

19. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Well keep me on the list, but there is a chance im not there :)

20. Iced_Bullet

OK, put to bottom of list :p and If other people ask to come - I'm afraid they'll take priority hehe cos you probably wont turn up by the sounds of it

XBox scum rofl! ;) joke.