1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDU being laggy?

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by Iced_Bullet, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Is it me or is TDU laggy today? (I know I only got on the game last night at 10pm GMT) but it wasn't as laggy as it was today...

Myself and Speed were havin loads of trouble connecting... and I got d/c when i was 0.5 mile away from completing a perfect car delivery :'(. So I decided to leave it for tonight,a dn come online etc... :p

Plus sort out the Top Gear thing

2. alabama619

alabama619 Clan Owner

Tuesday is maintenence night :)

3. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Oh right cool, I'll keep that in mind - cheers

4. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Just wondering how you found this out?

5. alabama619

alabama619 Clan Owner

Atari Forums

6. -Lr-SpeedraceR

-Lr-SpeedraceR New Member

Oh I didnt know that... I played with a friend yesterday and we found it was more laggy than usual... now I know why ^^