1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tbc: 'the banner contest' #90 - Get on our banner! | WINNER: Loek

Discussion in 'Screens, Videos & Streams' started by Diablo, Apr 19, 2017.

?

'the banner contest' #90 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)

1. 1) Loek

61.1%
  2. 2) mau92

22.2%
  3. 3) Margebadze

5.6%
  4. 4) Paladin Skylark

38.9%
  5. 5) carlos_69

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6) Rassva

44.4%
  7. 7) hassan1995

44.4%
  8. 8) Ozzmcom

22.2%
  9. 9) Milli

5.6%
  10. 10) TimBud

5.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Loek

Loek Alleged estate fetishist

Okay, I'm pretty bad at this, as it's my first time to decide a theme. @Diablo: you set the bar of expectations high, so I had to do something composition related.

My idea is probably not 100% loophole proof, but I figured it worked. I call it "street posing": park your car in a city/village/urban area (as most of it will be FH3: get a parking spot in Surfers Paradise) and photograph it, stationairy. Car, exact location, overall lighting effects is up to you, only rules are that it needs to be in a city-urban ish area (come on, you get the point) and put the car on stationary. Photo angle also doesn't matter (side view in the example but this may vary)

This is not a promotion for my picture thread but this has gotta be my personal favorite example:
    [​IMG]

Stationary, city area, car of choice, weather effects of choice.

Simplified/TLDR: Stationary parked, in the city. Car and effects up to you.

#61 Loek, May 8, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Yeah sorry, I thought after I posted that it might freak you out but I left it to see what you would come up with in that scenario too. :cheeky: :evil:

So in a way I guess you are looking for shots that are akin to typical car spotting in London, Monaco, Dubai etc shots ?

3. Loek

Loek Alleged estate fetishist

I guess you could say that, yes.
    I hope I elaborated the idea enough to make it understandable.

4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Yeah I'm sure you've said enough to make it clear. I'll get the thread up in the next hour or so.

Loek likes this.
  5. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

6. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Very well done. Right because of the Hot Wheels stream this is a bit later than I intended (what's new?!) but I'm doing it now, I promise.

HOLY CRAP THIS WAS MY 20,000th post!! :shocked:

TIMELESS and Ryzza5 like this.
  7. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Even converted it to GMT for you, haha.

You mean your 0th post, right? Where's @Baldy when you need him.

#67 Ryzza5, May 9, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  8. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Very kind of you to do that to be fair.

And no I am the supreme ruler and so my data only changes WHEN I WANT IT TO!!! :dsmug: