1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tbc: 'the banner contest' #90 - Get on our banner! | WINNER: Loek

Discussion in 'Screens, Videos & Streams' started by Diablo, Apr 19, 2017.

?

'the banner contest' #90 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)

1. 1) Loek

61.1%
  2. 2) mau92

22.2%
  3. 3) Margebadze

5.6%
  4. 4) Paladin Skylark

38.9%
  5. 5) carlos_69

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6) Rassva

44.4%
  7. 7) hassan1995

44.4%
  8. 8) Ozzmcom

22.2%
  9. 9) Milli

5.6%
  10. 10) TimBud

5.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

I think he's talking about my entry, edited now. talking of unnecessary rules...

2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

The rules come about because of events in the past. If you don't like it, well the internet is a big place, I'm sure there's other places out there you can visit.

3. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

4. Loek

Loek Alleged estate fetishist

Next week we change the name to The Banter Contest?

Rassva likes this.
  5. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

Each one of us will post our pics along with a joke, the funniest wins.

6. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I want to have fun with this but having to repeat and justify the rules that have been in place and ARE known by regular entrants is doing my head in.

Anyway, I'll have the entry list and poll up before midnight (30+ mins) or shortly after so if you wish to enter this is your last few moments to do so.

7. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

POLL OPEN

Don't forget if you entered and can vote* then you MUST vote, for your entry to be valid!

Very cool theme you guys had to cater to in this one and even though it was quite a difficult one, you managed to come up with some great entries. :) Shame there isn't more but at least we hit the magic 10 eventually. :cheeky:

Good luck everyone! :nuts:

*those with less than 10 posts can still enter but will not be able to cast a vote

Rassva likes this.
  8. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

I have the right to remain silent (not vote) but one is head and shoulders above the rest - figuratively and literally - and it is the only one I'm voting for. :)

9. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Which is my photo. Otherwise you'd be...

[​IMG]

:lol:

10. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Some fantastic entries this week, was hard to narrow it down to 3 :)

11. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

This was actually a brilliant theme, can't believe there wasn't more entries (especially from the oldies :lol:)

I did vote for 3 but Loek's photo in particular really has that classic NFS vibe IMO.

12. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Congratulations to @Loek who has won tbc #90 with their wonderful capture of a speeding Ferrari 355 in the wet! An excellent second place was taken by both @Rassva and @hassan1995, with a very respectable third bagged by @Ozzmcom. This was a tricky theme due to the restrictions but all entrants pulled it off and it was easy to see that whatever image ended up winning that it was going to be a good one.

Notices:
    * @Margebadze is disqualified for not voting in the poll :fp:

TIMELESS likes this.
  13. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Something must've gone wrong there... I'm sure it was Milli's entry that was supposed to win... :think:

Nice to see the results validating my reasoning for not looking to compete, nothing was going to beat that shot. Congrats Loek.

Milli likes this.
  14. Milli

:lol: Buying my plane ticket to Australia now. Someone has a life debt to pay.

Congrats Loek, one thing though, why did you paint the mirrors black? Such sacrilege!

15. Loek

Loek Alleged estate fetishist

That was a pleasant surprise :) thanks all who voted for me! @Milli I don't know actually. Long time since I used my 355 hence I probably did that at random a while ago.

I'm a bit busy atm, I'll post the next theme when I get home later today.

#55 Loek, May 8, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  16. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I actually look forward to what you have in mind as your picture sets are always full of interesting set ups and ideas.

17. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

pfft, come at me, shorty. :p

18. Milli

[​IMG]

Diablo likes this.
  19. TimBud

TimBud Well-Known Member

Nice on Loek

I was hoping for a few more pity votes as without my entry this contest would still be open. You're all so ungrateful :lol:

Milli likes this.
  20. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin