1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tbc: 'the banner contest' #88 - Get on our banner! | WINNER: robillard3381

Discussion in 'Screens, Videos & Streams' started by Diablo, Mar 21, 2017.

?

'the banner contest' #88 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)

1. 1) Milli

27.8%
  2. 2) Paladin Skylark

16.7%
  3. 3) Rassva

5.6%
  4. 4) Ozzmcom

22.2%
  5. 5) mau92

27.8%
  6. 6) robillard3381

72.2%
  7. 7) carlos_69

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 8) nfsMIB

5.6%
  9. 9) hassan1995

50.0%
  10. 10) Loz

5.6%
  11. 11) Ryzza5

27.8%
  12. 12) TDUFREAK500

16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Holy hell this is going to be a tough one to choose between! :eek: Want to see even more great entries though in the last days you have to get them in!

And I can't believe I need to say this after the final warning in the previous contest but if you do not have 'entry post' with your image then we will not be accepting your pic for the poll.

2. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Entry post

Forza Motorsport 6 (10) copy.png

Ryzza5 and nfsMIB like this.
  3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

@hassan1995: Mate real life shots are not permitted. :cheeky: Incredible capture, did you have this one to hand already or did you take it specifically for this contest?

#23 Diablo, Mar 25, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2018 at 1:22 AM
    hassan1995 likes this.
  4. hassan1995

Took it for this contest, had some time to kill today and thought I might get a nice shot :D

Diablo likes this.
  5. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

[​IMG]

Just a shame that the horrid clouds detract from the image :/

#25 TDUFREAK500, Mar 25, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  6. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

@carlos_69 get that 'entry post' text onto your pic! :evil:

And I know some people wonder why we ask for this so here is the reason: You may be deciding between a few images for your entry so if you want to post them in the thread and ask for opinions, that is fine (as long as you don't beg for votes). So you can have your posts with other images, and then when you are happy to go with the one you want, you edit that post to contain 'entry post'. That way, we know which one for sure you want to have as your entry. :p

Make sense? :D

7. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Makes sense and am happy to play along with that but honestly I don't ever recall that being an issue with DGS and any previous incarnation. i.e. I'd say it's harder to make sure all entrants have remembered to vote for someone else

8. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Actually, there have been instances in the past where we have taken the latest image posted by someone as their entry and it has turned out they meant for another to be used. Most asks are because situations before have shown a need for them to be there. :)

9. Loz

Loz MonaMona

Entry Post

[​IMG]
    ^Click to Enlarge^

10. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Forgot it's still Sunday there

[​IMG]

entry post

11. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

ENTRY POST

[​IMG]

RobikV3 likes this.
  12. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Nice little flurry of activity at the end there guys. :)

:locked:

13. Paladin Skylark

I see entries listed but no poll? Or is my computer broken >_>

EDIT: it was my computer

#33 Paladin Skylark, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  14. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

POLL OPEN :happyspin:

Don't forget if you entered and can vote* then you MUST vote, for your entry to be valid!

Exceptional selection of pics submitted for this contest from everyone who entered and it was fun to watch how each of you approached the theme. Resulting in a very varied set of images that ranges from a single car on the track to full-on pack chasing interspersed with different weather and time of day conditions.

Have a feeling this is going to be quite a tight vote and may in fact see us end up with more than just a solo winner. Whoever takes the prize(s) though will be fully deserving!

*if you have less than 10 posts then you can still enter but will not be able to cast a vote

[HR][/HR]
    @Paladin Skylark: The poll needs to be added while the thread is open. So the entry list can be populated when the thread is closed but, has to be opened to add the poll. It is why in the past we've said to wait for the 'POLL OPEN' post to know when it's all done. ;)

15. hassan1995

16. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

17. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Congratulations to @robillard3381 for their storming win in this contest!! Massive plaudits to hassan1995 who was runner up, and to Milli, mau and Ry for their Bronze threesome. :p

A BIG thanks to all of who could be bothered to vote also! :D

#38 Diablo, Apr 4, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2018 at 1:22 AM
    robillard3381 and mau92 like this.
  18. robillard3381

Wow I won!!! :happyspin: Thanks all for the votes!
    So now I have to choose next theme, and it will be: DUEL

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!