1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tbc: 'the banner contest' #84 - Get on our banner! | WINNER: mau92

Discussion in 'Screens, Videos & Streams' started by Diablo, Jan 17, 2017.

?

'the banner contest' #84 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)

1. 1) Loekie5500

18.5%
  2. 2) Ozzmcom

55.6%
  3. 3) mau92

66.7%
  4. 4) CLR-GTR

7.4%
  5. 5) Ryzza5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6) carlos_69

11.1%
  7. 7) Paladin Skylark

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 8) The Compensator

11.1%
  9. 9) nfsMIB

7.4%
  10. 10) hassan1995

44.4%
  11. 11) TIMELESS (Mr Softie)

14.8%
  12. 12) Andeas¹

11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

...right next to the 'vote for ryzza' button :nods:

2. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

[​IMG]

CLR-GTR and Microphone like this.
  3. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

Remember to vote peoples :cheeese:

4. DJ_Edyo

DJ_Edyo New Member

Did my vote here, just waiting to see results now ! :p

5. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

6. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Congratulations to mau92 for edging out everyone else to take the win all to themselves in tbc #84! :cool:

It was a good battle to watch between their entry and Ozz's. And even though mau92 did stay ahead the whole time, it got awfully close, with only 1 vote between them at certain points. So well done to a very worthy winner and to Ozz and hassan for taking second and third respectively.

Feel free to post your theme choice in here or VM/PM it to me and I will get the next contest thread up!

Some tears for Ryzza and Paladin though who got not a sausage of a vote for their entries.

:clean:

mau92 likes this.
  7. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Moderator
    tduck team

Damn it was close! Not surprised, those were some quality entries.

Congratus mau! :)

8. mau92

mau92 Well-Known Member

Wohoo! I'll choose British cars (Mclaren, Lotus, Aston Martin, etc...) as the next theme. I hope it doesn't get as complicated as this theme did :p

9. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Is it weird that I'd rather have a distinguished last place here than be lost somewhere in the middle? Not that I'm purposefully finding the worst images (ok, harder to claim this week) but it's fairly obvious I don't have the skills to match our amazing competition.

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!