1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam [insert season] Sale [insert year]!

Discussion in 'Game Deals' started by Ryzza5, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

As it gets colder (I should probably turn the air conditioning off) one needs a way to keep warm. Making your PC sweat while you enjoy the latest games is a good way to achieve needed warmth.

Over 6000 games are discounted on Steam, including the likes of Project CARS, Rocket League, DiRT Rally, Snowcat Simulator and Mahjong Pretty Girls Battle.

See a list of 50 recommended titles here: 50 games to buy during the Steam Winter Sale | Ars Technica
    See the complete list here: Steam Sales · US · Steam Database

Buy something? Tell us about it and share your review.

#1 Ryzza5, Dec 24, 2015
    Last edited by Ryzza5: Jun 27, 2016
  2. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Might finally grab GTA V since its 40% off

3. Paladin Skylark

Difficult decision choosing what to buy considering like 10,000 games are on sale.

4. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

It's worth it. I mean I roll my eyes when I think that I've bought it twice now, but it really is a great game. I've put in 140-150 hours and I still want to go back. If you do get it me and CLR-GTR could use a fourth for heists :p

5. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Last day of the Winter Sale! :panic:

6. Camel

Camel New Member

:panic:

I only got Cities Skylines After Dark and I'm happy with that. I know most of the After Dark features came in the free update but I like how the developers develop and want to help them get the next update/DLC out. :nods:

7. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Driving and racing deals for Steam Summer Sale 2016

[​IMG]

btw have Steam game prices effectively increased dramatically in the UK?

8. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

I don't think so, looking at my wishlist Watch_Dogs 2 and No Man's Sky are still £39.99.

9. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

The Steam Summer Sale 2017 starts today (June 22) - let us know if you happen to spot any cool deals.

10. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

Your wishlist is pretty bad

#11 Rassva, Jun 22, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 5, 2018