1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spied? Mclaren F1 LM in Dealer

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by viper4shane, May 7, 2007.

1. viper4shane Member

sorry if this has been pointed out as this is the first time i've seen it in the british independence dealer. i was switching through cars when in between the mclaren GTR and ascari Kz1, i noticed a kinda glitchy looking mclaren gt lm (wing is partially orange and interior is orange) i took pics.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/viper4shane/misc/spiedlm.jpg

#1 viper4shane, May 7, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 30, 2018
  2. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

That was a special pre-order type car ...

You'll also notice a

Spyker Spyder
    Zonda Roadster
    Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe (not the SE you can buy)

hidden in the dealers.

3. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

its really easy to see the zonda roadster in the zonda garage, or my garage

4. viper4shane

viper4shane Member

yea i seen the other cars and know this was a limited only car. but this one was just way too obvious and i never seen it before. plus like i said, it looks kinda messed up in some areas.

5. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

very well placed next to the almost identical gtr, i went to have a look

6. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Is this only in the 360 version or do you get it in the PC version of TDU also? I have never seen the zonda roadster or the gallardo, only the se :(

7. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

they were limited edition cars, lucky people got one,like me

8. bigbcraig

bigbcraig Making Skidmarks

and they were released in packs you can buy fron XBL marketplace. That's where you get the dealers that are all black inside & you cant go in from. FOr instance, after you buy access to the LM, a dealer in the south opens up, selling only the LM.

Or maybe its a McLaren GT i'm talking about.... i forget