1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soooo about that banner up there (Shower thought sponsored by Adidas Shower gel)

Discussion in 'Give us your feedback' started by The Compensator, Aug 25, 2015.

1. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

So had this random idea while staring at my brand spanking new Adidas shower gel in the :bathtub:

Now that the site has been facelifted, I think it is time to finally get rid of the old banner shots! We've had the black Ferrari there for too long soI thought it would not be a bad idea to create a new contest - Banner of the month. BotW.

It could be just like one of those driving game screenshot weeks, albeit less strict - no restrictions in terms of theme or whether it is a real photo downloaded from Flickr or a Forza or a GTA V screenshot. Just has to contain a 2+ wheeled motorized machine. Simple.

Opinions?

2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

superhyper was supposed to be rejigging this a long time ago.

...and you guys complained when I was a few days late with a poll. :rolleyes:

3. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

Do you feel like running it if such a competition was started?

4. The Compensator

5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

SotW is planned for a return and a proper looking after too, I'm just a bit busy trying to keep this place afloat, getting the site active again is paramount to that.

6. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

7. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

If you are going to use real photos, make sure they belong to you, not just downloaded off some random's flickr, 500px, facebook page, etc

8. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Real photos are not on the agenda to be honest.

9. The Compensator

10. superhyper

superhyper mamamamamamamadness

I'm here :para: I'll need to do some planning but I think I'll be able to start the new SoTW competition next week :nods: