1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Of My Skateboarding....

Discussion in 'The Bin' started by Hamann M6, May 13, 2007.

1. Hamann M6 Epic post whore

just a link to youtube with some of my skating on it, edited by me aswell, just wanted to know what people think! sorry for the poor quality and i didnt know where else to put it either!??!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xl12QLNQaY

2. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

bloody hell, poo, you can skate well!

you got yourself sponsered?

3. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

LoL yh thats what all comments are asking! Anyways thats some nice stuff right there..

4. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

nice, very nice, well i already told you my only time at skateboarding last night on RB6 :p

so i kno its frikin hard lol

good luck on the sponsor deals

also, if you ever get to meet tony hawk ask to see his shins, they are completely messed up after years of boarding LOL, its unbelieveable how little skin you can have between the bone and the rest of the world haha

5. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Your well good, as the comments say on youtube you should get a sponser.

We could be seeing you in the next or a future Tony Hawk game or better still get your own.

6. Hamann M6

Hamann M6 Epic post whore

cheers guys, no im not sponcered....yet!! lol got a few companys that have said if i get enough good footage they will consider so you never know.

7. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Some crazy and insane stunts there. Hope you get sponsered mate ;)

8. mclaren8080

mclaren8080 New Member

ur awsome dude.

9. nitrox

nitrox HC ES ! <3

nice

very nice :eek:mg: get sponsored dude seriously !!

btw, whats the name of that song ?

10. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

Dude that is sweet man !

You show me up at skateboarding lol and yeah that is definently worthy of a sponsorship deal.