1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So this is where you all went....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by NinjaSix, Jun 4, 2007.

1. NinjaSix Foolish Earthling

....honestly, I neglect my Oahu driving habits for a short while, and when I come back there's a whole bunch of whining kids on the (ahem) official forums, and none of the names I recognise.

Anyhoo, here I am for those that remember me.

Do you guys still do cruises?

2. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Hi Bob ... long time

Yes this is where 'the old faithfull' now live ... I got bored of 'the kids' firing off pointless threads, spaming and not reading threads before replying and now live here and hardly write in the official one anymore, if at all, well I recently posted there as I want to get all the cars

As to cruises ... well nothing really gets organised officially these days ... but worth checking the 360 threads on "Mafia" and "Fly Drive" ... Mafia is black 4 dr saloons and Fly Drive is just spur of the moment meeting up in whatever ... or what I call a "snowball" event where one person is driving around, then some one else joins them, and then another, etc

HOWEVER ... I might do a 'Forza Who!" Cruise this Friday (8th June) ... 9pm GMT+1

Oh and welcome to TDUC

3. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Welcome to tdu-central, thanks for signing up, Have fun !!!

Baldred

4. nitrox

nitrox HC ES ! <3

welcome 'aboard mate, hope to pass you in the game soon :)

5. Abstandhalterin

Abstandhalterin Right Lane Hog

Meow there and welcome! :)

6. mustow

mustow New Member

umm im getting the pc version soon can i roll with you guys

7. mustow

mustow New Member

ummm how do you put your pics at the bottom of your message

8. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

In your User CP section of the site there is a section to use a signiture you upload a pic from your comp or add a web address for a file then hey presto.

Also the Sigs have strict rules on size but it will tell you this in that section.

And there is alot of people who make them for others on here aswell alot of them threads are in 'The Bin' section of this site.