1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I caved and bought...

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Baxie, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Baxie

Baxie I am the passenger....

... PGR 4 again.

Now come play with me, or I will know you don't like me anymore!

2. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

i will do another night baxie, i'm afraid i'm busy tonight.

3. Baxie

Baxie I am the passenger....

noone likes Baxie.... poor ol' Baxie

4. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

you will get over it :D

5. Camel

Camel New Member

I would of gone on it but i was watchin the footy and i don't feel well, maybe another time.

6. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

I will play when I can.

7. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

Baxie don't do the same for GT5, peer pressure doesn't work :p.

8. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Hi Baxie ... wasn't on last night as I was catching up on the end of 'Ashes to Ashes'

but I'm often on either TDU/PGR4/BP/FM2 so if you catch me online just give me a buzz

Most probably going to organise a TDU cruise for the 'usual' suspects for the Sunday 27th April some point 8pm ish as a farewell to TDU for a bit

9. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

I love this game. If I had it and did not just rent I would play with you.

10. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Hi Baxie, you'll normally catch me online with the usuals so just message one of us and we'll sort something.

It does as you was contemplating getting one the other day.

11. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

What ????? I never said that :rolleyes:.

Not a Microsoft fanboy like me, I hate the PS3 :D.

Put it this way if I do buy a PS3 I won't openly admit it, basically I will keep it a secret while still being a blatent 360 fanboy :D.

12. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

Nige I know deep, deep down inside you, you crave to openly come out of the closet and say that you are truly PS3 fanboy.

You will know that when that day comes and you walk pass someones house and their kid is playing GT5 and driving your favorite Ferrari F1 and when you get home you will cry yourself to sleep cause you made the wrong mistake and bought the 360.

After you will go into a fetal state and start taking up habits (can't say cause Diablo will hurt me) :D. Because of your habits things start to spiral out of control.

And then, you wake up in a cold sweat and realize it was all just a dream:D

13. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

NEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had both the PS2 & Xbox and my xbox was played pretty much everyday but the ps2 was left for months without being turned on :D.

I know If I buy a PS3 this will be the case again, gt5 & the Getaway are the only things the ps3 has got going for it imo (I couldn't give a crap about Blue Ray !).

So no I am not a Sony fanboy deep down, I'm Microsoft all the way :D.