1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Crew So, cruises? (Register Interest here)

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by Dan G, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

If you haven't progressed much you'll probably more enjoy the Full Stock handling-wise. I've got plenty of cars to choose from so now fussy. Hint, pick a starting point near a train station or airport for those who haven't discovered much of the map.

Or we could head out of Detroit towards the bottom-left corner of the Midwest state into Mountain State on some of those nice chillax forest/woods roads.

@Hautstuff
    Reminds me of a race we setup in TDU1 years ago. Dan may remember. 7 of us raced direct from the NE lighthouse to the SW ligthouse offroad, only allowed to cross roads but not drive on them, racing against one person in the slowest car Gullwing, driving on road at speed limit and obeying signs, etc. Could easily do something similar in The Crew one day when we're more familiar with the map.

While most people chose the RS4 or Murcielago I went for the Koenigsegg because POWER!

[​IMG]

#21 Ryzza5, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    Ahautcar likes this.
  2. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

or one of my challenges, I remember splitting into groups and the group with the lowest class cars had the shortest route and the fastest had the longest route to reach SE Lighthouse from clubhouse at north.
    We should try that sometime.

--- Post Updated ---

I have the street spec mustang that's the only car I have. but we should be fine if we don't drive flat out to everywhere.

3. TheXRacer

TheXRacer Needs more displacement

For challenges you may want to enforce a spec to keep things at least somewhat even; but if we are doing the cruise by road rules then it really doesn't matter.

4. Dan G

Dan G Cars in mirror are losing

I remember that alright :p We need to get pyrre on this.

I don't mind ONLY keeping up, I mean I only have the 2 nissans atm, so I'll probably stick with my skyline in street spec.

I'll try set a reminder to come on here tomorrow and speak to Ry so we can have another test run.

Perhaps meet somewhere like the marina/pier area in the north east of chicago.

#24 Dan G, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  5. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

btw if we end up with 4 people in one crew you might want to check out some of the Crew and Convoy award points available. Things like combined top speed (oh wait you don't have fast cars) or doing trips from location X to Z via Y, etc, etc

6. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

In game now...

7. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Ill be in few minutes too

8. carlos_69

carlos_69 OMG EVO

So were will you guys meet?

9. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Good cruise. Good times. Must do again.

Ahautcar likes this.
  10. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Do again?

11. TheXRacer

TheXRacer Needs more displacement

If maybe this time we can schedule it for a time where I won't be in bed, sure.

EDIT: That'll be difficult though. I'm a lazy racer.

12. nfsMIB

nfsMIB Ladedruck

Sure, would like to join you guys this time :p

13. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Should be playing roughly 7 hours from now. Can join later on of course although I won't be around for ages. That said if we get a full crew I'm tempted to do one of the long faction missions as they can kinda be like big cruises, with the navigation already taken care of, and it should prevent some from stopping every 10 minutes. :p

14. Dan G

Count me out this time as it's my day in work :(

15. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Same, been on a roll with my coding so will keep at it - might cruise tomorrow instead.

16. Ahautcar

Ahautcar Crashtastic

Ditto, I don't quite have the time for a sustained cruising session atm :p

17. lamborghini 2

lamborghini 2 New Member

I'd love to get in on some cruises at some point if people have the crew on XBone...?

18. Dan G

Most of us I think have it on PC but I'm sure if there's enough interest Ryzza can make a sub forum for XBone cruisers :)

19. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Pretty sure SuperHyper has it on Xbone

20. superhyper

superhyper mamamamamamamadness

Pretty sure I haven't touched it yet :lol:

Dan G likes this.
  • About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!