1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SIM Dashboard Android App - Your tablet or smartphone as additional display for sim racing games

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by sti228, Dec 16, 2018.

1. sti228

sti228 Sim Racer

The SIM Dashboard app gives you additional gauges for your favourite PC, PS4 & XBOX SIM Racing games. Select from more than 200 customizable widgets and create your personal display. Tachometer, Steering wheel display or timing screen, everything is possible, it's up to you.

Download the app: SIM Dashboard (Current Version: 2.8.6.0)

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported games

This app supports more than 30 racing games like:
    • Assetto Corsa (PC/PS4)
    • Assetto Corsa Competizione
    • Project Cars (PC/PS4/XBOX)
    • Project Cars 2 (PC/PS4/XBOX)
    • Forza Motorsport 7 (PC/XBOX)
    • F1 2018, F1 2017 & 2016 (PC/PS4/XBOX)
    • F1 2010 - 2015 (PC)
    • Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ETS2)
    • American Truck Simulator (ATS)
    • Automobilista
    • iRacing
    • LFS
    • BeamNG.drive
    • DiRT 4, Dirt Rally and older predecessors
    • Grid Autosport and older predecessors
    • RaceRoom Racing Experience R3E
    • rFactor 1 & 2
    ... AND MORE! Check the website for the complete and up to date list of supported games!

PC application

If you are playing on the PC, a small application is required for the communication with the App (On PS4 & Xbox no application is required!).

[​IMG]

Download PC application (Current Version: 2.8.1.0)

Help: For PC Gamers: Installation of the pc application
    Warning: Help ! The PC application is detected as Virus. What can I do ?

Videos:

Ryzza5 likes this.
  2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member
    tduck team

I used to use an app like this designed for pCARS back when I was racing in an online league to compare lap times with everyone else while on a straight section of road to work out if I should push a bit harder or reduce the risk of spinning. If I was still racing I would be into this kind of thing on my old tablet.

sti228 likes this.
  3. sti228

sti228 Sim Racer

I buy this app for 12.99 $. It's really great for this price. Also new version release today :)

PC App: Download (Current Version: 2.8.7.0)
    Google Play: (Current Version: 2.8.6.1) December 18, 2018

Latest updates

What's new in SIM Dashboard 2.8.6.1

Fixed a crash
    New supported game: MotoGP 18
    Forza 7: Added an option to select the format of UDP Forwarding
    Added an option to the Gear Text Widget to allow selecting a color for each gear
    Added a new Widget: ERS Delta
    Various Fixes and Improvements

Editor's review
    We provide SIM Dashboard apk 2.8.6.1 file for Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich) and later, as well as other devices such as Windows devices, Mac, BlackBerry, Kindle, ... SIM Dashboard is a free Android entertainment apps, and has been developed by stryder-it.

SIM Dashboard 2.8.6.1 is newest and latest version for SIM Dashboard apk. It's easy to download and install to your Android devices (as well as other devices). On this page you can find SIM Dashboard apk detail and permissions and click download apk button to direct download SIM Dashboard apk.

Older versions of SIM Dashboard apk also available with us: 2.8.6.0, 2.8.5.0, 2.8.1.0, 2.8.0.3, 2.8.0.2.

Please be aware that we only share the original, pure-apk file, direct download from Google play store, it's safe and free of any virus. If there are any problems, please let us know.