1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show us your vehicle

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by StrickenHAWK?, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Great choice, GTI is a beast @RobikV3

RobikV3 likes this.
  2. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Yeah its pulling quite nicely, and its suprisingly stable even at higher speeds:)

F12Berlinetta likes this.
  3. DonnieBrasco

DonnieBrasco Ohana Cruiseanostra

I'm joining this show off here :)

This is my toy (for 1,5 years now)

[​IMG]

I got it for pretty good price and low mileage. (The add on the side comes off next year. Until then i get the inspections for free driving around with their add.)

#4863 DonnieBrasco, May 20, 2018
    Last edited by DonnieBrasco: May 20, 2018
    TIMELESS, F12Berlinetta and RobikV3 like this.
  4. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

5. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

My DS3 currently has crash damage to it's face... so I hate you all :(

6. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

I hate you for crashing it. :lol: How could you?

7. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

[​IMG]

Milli likes this.
  8. Loz

Loz MonaMona

Bought my first car last Friday...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ryzza5, TIMELESS and Milli like this.
  9. Pr1nceHapi

Pr1nceHapi Rookie

Don't be, our Peugeot 406 1.8 Turbo was stolen, then returned and now totalled...

10. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Gave the Golf a polish, I think it turned out pretty decent

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Milli, F12Berlinetta and Ryzza5 like this.
  11. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I gave in

[​IMG]

DonnieBrasco and TIMELESS like this.
  12. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Oh snap boss, congrats! Any idea about the ETA?

@Loz That is amazing.

@RobikV3 Lovely GTI dude.

13. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

@TIMELESS according to their estimate it is between 2~4 months

14. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member
    tduck team

What tipped you over? Was it the unveiling at LTX? :) Congrats mate.

15. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I am on a mission to save mother planet earth

DonnieBrasco likes this.
  16. DonnieBrasco

Have fun with the Tesla Diablo. :) I have to admit, since i had my first Tesla-experience, i would not say strictly "no" to them anymore. :D This was my taxi when i was in Lyon for a communityworkshop with Ubisoft. :tup: I wanted to ask him to show the ludicrous mode, but with the trafficrules of france in mind i resisted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

@DonnieBrasco there might be some difference between countries on how much taxi drivers make, but, why would someone who can afford a Model X (this thing can easily go beyond 100k+) be a taxi driver, I have only seen one guy decided to do cab driver just for the shake of driving the car more.

18. DonnieBrasco

I think that wasn't a real taxidriver. ;) This guy looked more like a securityguy and probably was connected to Ubisoft in some way or just a private shuttle- or chauffeurservice. I didn't ask him to be honest. He was just the driver that brought me from the hotel back to the airport. The other players who were in the workshop with me had to drive with a regular minibus btw. :D

19. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I am considering cancel my order, tried to reach Tesla customer support for over a week with no response, this is ridiculous

20. GTAMADDOG

GTAMADDOG Dreaming in Splendour

I enjoyed seeing so many Teslas when I was in Norway back at the beginning of March, certainly something different to look at. It must have been getting on for one (sometimes more) on every street when I was there, but reading about it the Norwegian government offer some decent incentives to get people to buy them over the standard petrol/diesel choices. In the four months I've been back in England I've seen a grand total of two of the things.

Hoovies Garage on YouTube bought a Model S with 106,000 miles on it a couple of months ago. I'd say its a good job most of the work has been done under warranty on the thing previous to him buying it. Apparently no issues with the battery, but the touch screen and three of the door handles ($1K each) and the drive motor (twice) had to be replaced before 100K, but I think that was all to do with it being an early production car.

I think I'd still like to have one one day, but I'll have to offset it with a V8 that I'll just leave idling while I'm out in the Tesla.