1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shout Box

Discussion in 'Give us your feedback' started by eleKtro, Sep 27, 2007.

1. eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

I know someone brought this up, but it doesn't look like to have been taken into mind that much. Just wondering if it was possible to have one if we could?

2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I have been looking around for some reliable low server resources chat/shoutbox, I'm keeping an eye on one so wait and see. :)

3. khevolution

khevolution Most likely To Hit a Tree

another forum i am part of had the forum hacked about a year ago and we were told it was cause of the chatbox was the weak link in the chain so they removed it and we havent had problems since

i don't know the technical side to it, but thought i would put a heads up of my expierence

4. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

Ok thanks Diablo, if you need any help just ask.

I was just asking because, not everyone has Msn/Xfire so on, so having a Chatbox would be useful for asking quick question for cruising or so on.

Just need to make a clear rules for not spamming the Chatbox.

5. ScaR

ScaR New Member

Another forum I was part of, the shoutbox got abused by fools and caused a lot of flaming. Subsequently it was removed. Also, if you do integrate one into the forums, make sure it has a single post limit per user - message so people don't spam it up.