1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Separate Photomode section?

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by Diablo, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

As the topic suggests, would you like a separate sub-forum in here for you to post your own pics in your own/club thread so as to make it more organised/organized and make it easier for feedback to be given also?

2. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

Yes this sounds like a good idea.

3. iBilo

iBilo ;)

Yeah, that's a good idea.

4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I'll see what the results are later on tonight but it looks like it would be a welcome addition.

5. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Yes, much more convenient than the "Post you screenshots here" thread. :)

6. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

I second ^^

7. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Great! But please make a rule the width of the photo's can't more then 800 pixels! Else the page is stretched and it takes ages to load!

8. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Alright going to leave this poll open till 8PM UK time tonight (it's almost 2PM right now) but it's looking like most people would like it but we'll see for sure in a few more hours, so get voting !

9. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Oops 4 hours later than planned, but hey better late than never right? Well it works for Atari. lol

I'll create the sub-forum now. :)

10. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

This would be useful. Go for gold!

11. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Everybody who post pictures that are wider then 800 pixels get -1 rep...
    Fair enough i guess :p

12. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

lol where did that come from. :D

13. Mb

Mb The Photographer

I hate it if people post picture that are 100x better then the forum width. Stretches the whole page, and if your buffer get's emptied it has to reload it all again. Maximum width 800pixels would be way friendlier for all users :)

14. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

I do agree with this, I think if you do have photos that stretch the page it is unfortunate to have to load the whole page when there is only one new post you want to see. It would be a good idea to add your photos as attachments rather than to post them, that would be more helpful.

P.S. When will we be able to post on the new board?

15. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

It's open now, I was just changing the layout of the threads for the best due to activity. :)

And yes please keep your pics at max 800x600 to display in your post and use your attachments for the larger images. If someone could see how many you can attach per post that would be appreciated plus the sizes permitted.