1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeking a temporary ME Four Twelve.

Discussion in 'Trade' started by Off da border, May 19, 2007.

1. I was compiling a little FAQ of mine made up of testing each and every car on the Oahu Raceway, their times, etc. I have tested all class A and B cars up till now but I still can't get my hands on the ME Four Twelve. I just need one for testing, then you could have it back (though a permanent sell would be greatly appreciated). Mileage doesn't matter either. I'm ready to pay anything up to 9 million papers.

So, any offers?

2. monkey.monk

monkey.monk Aston Martin lover

hmmmmm. i have one but im not too sure to get rid of it! why dont u find one in trade

3. timo

timo New Member

i can give you one
    i've got loads of it

4. Off da border

Permanently? Great, quote your price then. It would be fantastic however if you'd be a bit reasonable lol.

5. timo

timo New Member

10,000 would be good but that will be sold in under a minute so we need to meetup ingame

6. superturismo

superturismo New Member

timo, you are sick...

but in a good way :happyroll:

7. Off da border

Brilliant. How about 9:00 pm GMT today? Sell the car at 9:00 and I'll be online refreshing the list every 5 seconds to find the deal lol. Anyway it'd be great if you confirm if the time is suitable for you or not.

8. timo

timo New Member

only read it now so srry
    but lets say tomorrow 11am CET??

9. Off da border

Sure. Tomorrow 11 am CET then, put it up on trade and I'll buy it from you. Thanks in advance!