1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Santtu's A3

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by superhyper, Nov 21, 2012.

Tags:
  1. superhyper

superhyper mamamamamamamadness

I'm a photographer, I can't stand crappy photos if they're taken by me :lol: I just need to photoshop them a little but I don't have photoshop on my laptop and my bro took over the PC for basically the whole day so yeah, maybe tomorrow I'll actually get to edit them :hmmm:

Thanks guys :) Ryan; the golfs are really common here, not the new ones but the ones that could have been affordable for me (MK4 and earlier). About the mileage, in Finland everything is surprisingly far away from you so you need to drive quite a lot (especially here, nearest hospital is 100km away :btup). Also, this was one of the lowest mileages on the 8Ls that I saw + this was for sale only about 150km away, the rest were closer to 500km away. The dealer was a fair person and we got it for quite a good price as well so overall I'm still happy :p

2. Fear Deer

Fear Deer Mc dolan hambargre luvin

Enjoy your car!! :) Got a lot of miles on it for a petrol, but being in a good state, it will hopefully give you years of joy :D And yea, the 1.9 TDi sounds like a tractor, and its loud...but it runs on air xDD :) Have fun!

3. TimBud

TimBud Well-Known Member

Take a good picture and you don't need photoshop. ;)
    Comon already :)

4. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

Ryzza, the 8L A3 shares its PQ34 platform with MkIV Golf's, MkI Octavia's etc.

Otherwise, congrats on the Audi Santtu! :D

5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Nice first car mate, start as you mean to go on so not going below an Audi from now on. :)

TIMELESS likes this.
  6. MrLolololXD

MrLolololXD Resident Supra Owner

No Civics D:

---------- Post added at 21:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 21:18 PM ----------

Congrats on the car, hurry up with the pics :p

7. superhyper

Okay guys, here you go :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was before I washed it
    [​IMG]

And this is the only picture I have of the interior so far.
    [​IMG]

Happy now? :p

8. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

First pic is pretty great, gotta hand it to you. Interior is quite, um, funky :) Time to get the vacuum cleaner and Armorall dashboard sealant out as well. Maybe some new floor mats will boost the appearance too.

Welcome to the world of spending loads of money on your car :D

Fear Deer likes this.
  9. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Need a clean inside for sure but looks damn good mate, enjoy it I'm sure you will. */yoda*

10. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

(Diablo secretly likes Audis btw)
    and Milli will just be happy it's got a proper gearbox​

11. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Secretly? I've always said I'd love an A4. Oh wait that was a publicly expressed secret, gotcha! :nuts:

12. superhyper

Interior is indeed quite odd and needs cleaning after I get the seats fixed. But trust me, it looks way better in person, I think the camera flash made it look quite weird *shrug*

13. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

The first thing you should get is a well-paid job, because the paint looks kinda worn, as well as the interior. :p

And those nasty mudflaps. >.<

14. superhyper

It's probably the pictures. There are a few nasty spots on the paintjob but overall it's in great condition. Interior is a bit more worn but the seats actually look better than in that picture, they have this odd pattern that looks odd with the camera flash. The floormats are dirty and I'm getting rid of them and getting rubber ones. I'll try cleaning the interior after I've looked at the various problems there to see if it does any good :p

Mudflaps - they don't bother me, function over form :p

Today was quite an interesting day. It had been freezing last night and my handbrake was frozen (partly) on and I didn't notice (well, I did realize that the car seemed to be quite..sluggish when leaving home) before I stepped out of the car at our school and it smelled like something was burning :lol: After getting home (the handbrake had thankfully melted already while I was in school) I put the car in the garage to let it warm for a bit and we just took a look at the seats and the front door speakers with my bro, the speakers may be one of the first things I'm going to replace in addition to them carpets - they're in really crap condition and start making odd sounds even at low volumes. We didn't actually get basically anything done but at least we know more about the car now :p Also took a few more pictures today, expect them...s**n :cheeky:

15. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Well that's weird lol. -17 was the coldest here and the handbrake never froze :hmmm:

16. superhyper

It was only like -5 (or that's what it felt like) :hmmm: I did wash the car on the day before so it could have something to do with it *shrug*

17. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Hmm, maybe water around it froze or something :mhmm: Audi looks nice though, with a bit of work she'll clean up real nice :nods: Got a name for it yet? :p

18. superhyper

^Yeah, that's what I was thinking. No name yet because I can't decide one, maybe I won't give it one after all :hmmm:

19. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Call it: The Thing.

20. superhyper

Yesterday was a bit chilly :lol:

[​IMG]

Today is freezing though :brr:

TIMELESS likes this.