1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Santtu's A3

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by superhyper, Nov 21, 2012.

Tags:
  1. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

:headbang:

:evil:

2. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

3. killalldude

killalldude SRT-Avant

4 pages in and no pics.

I concur.

4. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Last Activity: Today 2:20 PM

Don't make me get the squirrels. :evil:

5. Camel

Camel New Member

Pics now or :bh:!

6. superhyper

superhyper mamamamamamamadness

Sorry guys, been really busy with life lately. I have actually taken some pics (that's a good start!) but need to do some minor editing to them and that's not possible atm, I'll try to do it tomorrow or later tonight. Be patient...:p

7. Paladin Skylark

You could at least TELL US.

8. Camel

Camel New Member

Yea, tell us or :bh:. :p

9. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

The build up...the excitement and its a banger :p

10. superhyper

I indeed COULD....:p

Okay, if I can't get the images up before going to bed, I'll just tell it. But not just yet :cheeky:

11. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

I know what you have bought. A Smart ForTwo and you're ashamed for it, so you don't want to tell us what is the car. :p

Just a crappy iPhone pic at least. :es:

Fear Deer likes this.
  12. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

You know damn well you don't need to do anything at all to them, I'm sure we all will be able to tell what it is anyway. :toetap:

13. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

A cardboard box? Would explain the need for massive amounts of editing :lol:

iNotACactus and killalldude like this.
  14. carlos_69

carlos_69 OMG EVO

Maybe it's that DBS Replica made of a Opel Calibra

15. superhyper

Opel's not part of the VAG afaik :cheeky:

And Ryan, it was supposed to be a surprise! :(

16. KoenigseggBG

KoenigseggBG Made in 1994

[​IMG]

Tell me it looks something like this. With THAT moustache! :D

17. superhyper

Okay guys, here it comes :p (without pictures, they'll come tomorrow or so)

My first very own car is an Audi A3. It's a 1999 3 door 8L with the 1.6 liter petrol engine. It's red :lol: It has done a tad over 200 000km so that's quite low a mileage and overall the car is in great condition. There's a very small bit of rust here and there, it's not as fuel efficient as the Passat (that thing seriously runs on Holy Spirit itself), the seats need a bit of work as the locking system is broken on both front seats :lol: It doesn't bother much when you're actually driving as your weight pushes the seat down but when you sit into the car, the seat just crashes to the floor and it's kinda nasty BUT I still love it. It's surprisingly spacious as well for such a small car. It's also the only one of those in our town and the colour isn't really that common either so I'm happy that I'm not part of the mass by driving a car like an Avensis or a Golf which is what everyone else seems to be doing (sorry Ryan :p)

The guessing game was quite fun :lol: And once again, sorry for being a slowpoke :hide:

18. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

How hard can it be to edit photos? You can block out the registration paints using MS paints fgs :p

Sounds lovely though.

19. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

*cough* hrm hrm :p

I'm happy for you though :D now be careful out there

20. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Golf isn't as common over here, plus I've never run into another one with the cream interior, but congrats on the new car - the A3 should be similar to the Golf GTI of that time (MK3?) so it should be plenty of fun. I wouldn't exactly call 200,000kms low mileage though :) (I bought my old '92 Corolla with 144,000kms on the clock and then sold it at 183,000).

I'm actually a little disappointed to hear that you didn't get the HammerHead Eagle iThrust :lol: