1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Salon de TDUCK: New Car Releases

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by Microphone, Feb 3, 2015.

1. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My god :drool: it's absolutely stunning, BMW have definitely stepped up the game with their designs.
    More images here.

Diablo likes this.
  2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I think some of the styling is lost with the colour but damn that is a very pretty and aggressive looking car. :cool: I'm particularly impressed with how they have made a bulbous rear look so sleek.

3. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Wow that Z4 looks great, the design was never really the issue with the car though, it always looked kind of sporty but never had the chassis to match it :hmmm: They need to be gunning for the Porsche 718 Boxster with this next Z4.

4. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

I think the concept is incredibly ugly.
    [​IMG]

#1404 Rassva, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited by Rassva: Aug 17, 2017
  5. hassan1995

You're ugly.

mau92 likes this.
  6. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

But I get more girls than you.

7. hassan1995

All that means is you can't stick to a relationship like a real man :lol:

mau92 likes this.
  8. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I don't think the colour does it many favours. It's got a lot of cool styling cues which I hope to see in their future models.

9. hassan1995

I think the colour looks great :mhmm:

10. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Diablo and Rassva like this.
  11. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

That yacht is beautiful, also the Zonda will never die as long as someone with enough cash goes to Horacio and asks for one.

12. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Backing a bit, the Infinity vintage racer concept, i don't think they should be "collected". I think they should be raced. :lol: Imagine a vintage modern racing with cars like that one, but from different brands!

And about the Z4 concept...
    [​IMG]

:lol:

13. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

Make it matte black and all the girl will be #GOALS

14. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Everything about the Zonda Barchetta is beautiful, except for those damn wheel covers, they ruin what is a beautiful design, and with there only being 3 made I doubt we will ever see it without them.

mau92 and RobikV3 like this.
  15. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I am loving these retro-future concepts that are coming out right now. That Merc is stunning! Interior might be a bit overdone with all the lights though.

16. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

The new Entry-Level Ferrari has been unveiled, the Ferrari Portofino:

- 598bhp 4.0 Turbocharged V8
    - 40bhp increase over the Cali T
    - Lighter than the Cali T
    - Full details coming at the Frankfurt Motor Show

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Images from www.jalopnik.com

17. hassan1995

I really like it, the rear looks odd on the first image, getting a lot of zagato vibes from the rear and side profiles too.

18. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

The more I look at it the more I start to like it. There are flashbacks to the 456 and 550/575 in the front that I can see and the side profile takes some cues from some great looking cars. :cool:

19. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

It's certainly a huge step up over the California, that said the Cali T fixed 90% of the issues with the Cali imo, I liked it a lot.

I just don't like the Portofino in that spec, I think a different colour interior and different alloys would make this look a lot more special. The options list needs to be heavily used I think, bits of carbon fibre in places will definitely make this feel less entry-level.

20. mau92

mau92 Well-Known Member

It looks like a scaled down 812SF and I like it. There are some traces of the California on the C pillar and trunk, and I agree with Hassan, there's something very Zagato-ish on the rear end. I also like how they are pulling the retractable roof to look like an actual coupe when the roof is up (That's what I hate the most on convertibles, when the top is up you get that big surface on the back and a sudden drop on the roof line is ughhh)