1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Salon de TDUCK: New Car Releases

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by Microphone, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Yeah I understand completely why it's not active aero, but I think it's the equivalent to someone buying a ford raptor f150 thing, looks purposeful and will be great offroad but for the most part it won't be used for that and will look OTT most of the time.

It's why i'd have the Turbo over a GT3, or a cayman GTS over this GT4.

#21 Microphone, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  2. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

I like that Cayman. :nods:

3. mau92

mau92 Well-Known Member

That Cayman looks awesome! I really like it.
    The new Ferrari... Kinda facelifted 458 but I like it too, specially those big vents on the side.
    The Ford, well another Focus RS, I'm okay with it

4. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Disclaimer: I do not have an opinion on any of the cars posted ^ in this thread

5. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Moderator
    tduck team

7:40 around the Nurburgring... Faster than a 911 turbo S... :eek:

6. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

[​IMG]

Sounds dirty.

Aston Martin Hypercar for the geneva motorshow?

I hope it isn't just some bloody concept, I think the automotive world is still a bit blue-balled from the Jag C-X75.

Supposedly track only though, but I'm not sure I care too much, anything is better than not doing anything but a concept like jag.

#26 Microphone, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018 at 1:33 AM
  7. CLR-GTR

CLR-GTR Bunchie farmer

Most media say it's really a P1/FXX competitor so not just some unusable concept car. That's great. I can't wait to see what it looks like.

8. Tob-Racer

Tob-Racer Aston Martin is life <3

An Aston Martin hypercar with that engine... :drool: It's gonna be just perfect. :)

[​IMG]

CLR-GTR likes this.
  9. CLR-GTR

CLR-GTR Bunchie farmer

Rumours surfaced of Bentley unveiling a new sportscar, on the Geneva motor show. Not production-ready yet, but a concept to measure interest and reactions for a possible line-up expansion like a sportscar, closer to Ferrari's and Aston Martins.

New Bentley two-seater sports GT concept set for Geneva show | Autocar

Wonder if it's true though, if I'm correct this isn't the first time Bentley is said to introduce a sportscar (Paris 2012 proved previous rumours to be wrong: no sportscar shown)

10. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

That's exciting, with the pool or resources bentley has access too at VAG it shouldn't be as bloated as previous bentleys.

My main issue being that VAG will most likely suck the soul out of it and it'll look surprisingly audi like.

11. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

[​IMG]
    I feel like there are a lot of interesting things to be revealed in March. :hmmm:

12. CLR-GTR

CLR-GTR Bunchie farmer

I read somewhere the Reg bit in the name might stand for regenerative braking... :mmmh:

Also introduced in Geneva:

AMG-GT3 :drool:
    [​IMG]

G500 4X4² (that really is its name, that color really is available)
    [​IMG]

13. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

Possible but the verb "Regera" mean "to rule" or "to reign" so I think Koenigsegg are being not very humble about it. :p

14. CLR-GTR

CLR-GTR Bunchie farmer

Ye just saw on their facebook they posted that translation under the poster so forget the regenerative braking stuff. I wonder how far off the rumours are on this car being a Galibier rather than ''another tuned Agera''...

15. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

Let's hope not, that thing is ugly as hell :eek:

CLR-GTR likes this.
  16. CLR-GTR

CLR-GTR Bunchie farmer

I quite like this car, better side silhouette than previous models now that the rear windscreen lays flatter and starts earlier from the roof. Front could use a bit of.... non straight things. Apart from the headlight, skoda logo and license plate text it's so straight and sharp cornered. To be expected with VAG but still.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Proportions are much better than the previous gen, and I do like the headlights.

Very bland and unoffensive design but it's a VAG product so what do you expect, it's comfy and cheapish and has a big boot so it'll be a great taxi to ride in when you're abroad in europe in a few years.

18. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

I love it. :D When not driving, I could cut cheese or something on the edge of the boot lid.

CLR-GTR likes this.
  19. T1M

T1M ♥ MX-5 ♥

Lol Andai, tis a very sharp looking car, but not as sharp as your wit :p

In all seriousness, looks 'bland' and unoffensive as Mike said, pretty standard. Looks alright, but not what I'd go for. The new Passat looks better imo.

20. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

Does the Continental GT lack soul?

The Superb is a typical Škoda. Profile is just a longer Octavia, the rear kinda surprised me that the taillights are basically of the same shape as before. If you've seen the interior already, it's what the OIII should have had... Clearly, VW is holding its Czech brand back there.

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!