1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rockstar Drop Massive Hint of Sequel to Red Dead Redemption Like It Was Nothing

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by tduck, Oct 16, 2016.

1. tduck

tduck Duck Tales!

[​IMG]

Rockstar are the undisputed kings of the 'drop it and leave' tease with their titles, usually by the simple means of just a single image of the Rockstar logo itself in certain colours or style or with an update to their main website with the same imagery.

And on this Sunday which is meant to be a day of...

Read more on this...

#1 tduck, Oct 16, 2016
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 21, 2018
    TIMELESS likes this.
  2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

One of the best games I ever played, mechanics were a bit stiff in places but the living world, environment and story made for one hell of a game. Cannot wait to see this running on current-gen systems and perhaps even the PC this time.

Ozzmcom likes this.
  3. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

One of my favourite games ever. I'm foaming at the mouth just at the thought of a sequel.. :drool:

4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

And another one. This is less subtle and shows 7 characters. I'm not sure if I am thinking one of those hats looks familiar to the character at the end of RDR.

*no spoilers please*

[​IMG]

Seen it mentioned too that Rockstar tend to do their main info drops at 3PM GMT+1 so the next 12mins could well be worth watching. Unless they aim to pad this out over the week with the reveal at the end.

Red Dead Retribution could be the name too, someone found a mention of it on the official website hidden in CSS style declarations. Nope! :fp:

#4 Diablo, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 21, 2018
  5. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

OH WELL,
    I'll just go and cry now
    you failed me rockstar

6. H4milton

H4milton I'm voiD| H4Milton

7. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

All aboard the hype train! :D

8. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

A whole year to wait >.<

Then what, 2 years of RDR before the next GTA is even discussed? GTA VI in 2023?

That said, I am very excited about this :cheeese: I'd quite like to play RDR again, been years since I played it and I can't remember the story.

9. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Very excited for this, used to play RDR at my cousins place when we used to go and stay, but never got around to getting a copy for myself until yesterday haha, but enjoying it just as much as I used to!

10. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Wooooo, can't wait for the trailer to drop :yayyay:

11. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

We seem to have forgotten to post the trailer since thursday but here it is:

Why u make us wait a year R* :cry:

#11 Microphone, Oct 23, 2016
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018