1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RM Car Auction - Worth a Look!!!!

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by Pherelas, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

This is brilliant, Berny Evanston and two other sellers are selling there cars at an Auction in Battersea tommorow. This will be fore the millionaires only :cry: but look at the car list!

http://www.rmauctions.com/Default.cfm?SaleCode=LF07

EDIT: You can also buy online if your feeling rich, http://search.liveauctions.ebay.com...ts=50&getresult=&lc=1&sacti=23019&sasci=43929

Dosn't seem to be all of them there, but never mind, some great cars.

-------------------------------------

There are some great cars here, some that will go for a fortune.

1937 Mercedes-Benz 540K Special Roadster - apparently will go for 4 million easily, beautiful car.

1954 Ferrari 250 GT Europa (only 17 of them)

1966 Ford GT40

1959 Ferrari 250 GT Coupé

1967 Lamborghini Miura P400

1960 Ferrari 250 GT "Nembo" Spyder

1985 Ferrari 288 GTO

1947 Cisitalia 202 SMM

1927 Delage 15-S-8 Grand Prix Car

1922 Hispano-Suiza Boulogne

1964 Aston Martin DB5

1922 Bentley 3-Liter (This will go for a fortune apparently, just read the description on it (the last one))

1986 Ferrari F1/86 Turbo

1982 Renault RE30B F1 Grand Prix (80's F1 cars!!)

This is just a few, many cars for over a million quid and loads of really old lovely classics.

The broucher costs £50 each and is a hardback book. I'm speachless by this list.

#1 Pherelas, Oct 30, 2007
    Last edited by Pherelas: Oct 30, 2007
  2. MaDaSp7

MaDaSp7 1993 - 2003

Some truly stunning cars there from F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone and others. I'll take the 1964 Aston Martin DB5, starting bid at £60k and estimated to go for between £120k to £150k though, maybe I could just scrape it! :p

Edit: Just looked at the details of the DB5 and judging by the pictures it looks like one of it's previous owners may have been George Harrison.

#2 MaDaSp7, Oct 31, 2007
    Last edited by MaDaSp7: Oct 31, 2007
  3. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

I'll take the Fiat 500 L, the Mini, the 507, the Miura P400, the Bizzarini 5300 GT, the 288 GTO, the '66 330 GT 2+2, the DB5 and the '86 F1

only a small shopping list!

4. Pherelas

Reasults are up now if you intressted. My favortite with for £660,000, 1960 Ferrari 250 GT "Nembo" Spyder. Most expensive as the merc for 3.9 million.

5. MaDaSp7

MaDaSp7 1993 - 2003

My favourite, the 1964 Aston Martin DB5 went for £220,000. :eek:

6. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

OMGZOR, the Ford GT 40 is stunning!

7. Pherelas

8. JoelManiac

JoelManiac Ford GT 4 Eva

Nah i wouldent. Im a major fan or classic race cars. I love em all.

9. Pherelas

This auction was just on everybodys favorite, fifth gear a secoudn ago, quite a large event by the looks of things.

10. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

I missed fifth gear :(, but it should of recorded, good old sky+

Hmm, is there a reason they were selling them?