1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RESOLVED] Login issues

Discussion in 'Site & Forum Support' started by Milli, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Hi there Diabs and IT people! :lol:

As the title says, there is an issue with login, not sure if it's just me... but i must login twice, in order to make it work.

The first time i login, i get this:
    [​IMG]

Then i must login again and it works as it should. Any ideas?

P.S. Started this message without have the print screen done, decided to take it, logged out, took the screen, when i went to make the post again, it had a "restored saved post" or some sort of thing, and it was like a backup, didn't have to write it all again. Not sure if it's new, but loved this feature! Hahaha

2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Are you logging in via the forum or the main site?

3. Milli

4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Did you access the forum to login directly via td.net/forum or the general forum.td.net?

5. Milli

I type "turboduck.net/forum" to access it.

Edit: Because that's what i am used to do. :lol:

6. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Ok that's the issue then, need to make sure that is still valid in a way though. :hmmm:

7. Milli

*pretends she understood the issue*

8. bob

bob Member

Alright, after 1.8 slices of pizza, some room temperature blackcurrant juice and a look at the newspaper from 3 years ago I think I've sorted this. You really should change your bookmark or whatever to our preferred forum.td.net.

Saves me the headshakes. :headbang:

9. Milli

Ok! o/ Thanks bob. :lol: